eighteen

Even the most evil of men, can come to a realization. A moment of reflection, you may call it.

Not all faith is lost, but if this person is in love they will go to great lengths to get what they want. Not only that, but they may learn that if you love something you have to set it free. 

Even if that means they end up dead. Their happiness rests in the fact that the thing they loved most in this world, is happy and free.

-

Namjoon and Seokjin had arrived at the location they had seen in the recordings. The other units of the Santagati hadn't arrived yet, but there was no time to waste. They either waited or took action now.

"A lot of time has been wasted already, we have to act now." Namjoon worriedly said, "He needs us. He needs me."

Seokjin looked at him, "I know baby, but we can't risk dying." He placed his hands on his face, looking into his eyes, "I don't want to lose you."

Namjoon removed his lover's hands from his face, "He risked his life a million times for me. We are best friend's, I'm not leaving him to die. I'm going in."

The eldest looked at the younger. His eyes welled up with tears, "Go. Go save him." Namjoon started walking towards the building, "Wait."

He stopped and turned around. Seokjin ran into his arms and kissed him, "Come back to me dumb dumb. I love you." He said smiling with tears in his eyes.

"I will baby, don't worry. I'll be back, because I don't wanna die without marrying you first." Namjoon said kissing his lover one last time.

With that Jin watched as Namjoon walked in. He couldn't help but cry. The love he had for Namjoon allowed him to let him go and save his friend.

He couldn't stand by and watch, so he made a call.

ring.. ring..

"hello."

"hey, it's me, taeyong is on his way but I think we will need you too."

"I am on my way. I'll call the other unit."

"I just sent the location coordinates. Hurry, please. Namjoon went in and I'm going in behind him. Mark Tuan is ruthless and he'll either kill him or torture him to death."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Go find your lover. Take care Seokjin hyung"

"Thanks. If I die, remember I love you little brother. Goodbye Jeno."

Beep..

-
Yoongi was still unconscious on the ground. All Jimin and Jungkook could do was look at his lifeless body and cry.

"Wake up please." Jimin begged, "I love you."

"Hyung. Don't leave me." Jungkook sobbed, "I still need you to guide me."

Yoongi just laid there. Blood all over his body. Fortunately, for Jimin and Jungkook the men who looked over them weren't in the room.

Jackson had fallen asleep. The two boys decided to make a plan.

"Yoongi. Wake up please." Both bots kept yelling. Waking the guard up.

"Hey. Get away from him" He got up and approached them.

Jackson stood in front of them,  not too far from Yoongi's body but close enough to them so their plan could go in effect.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded. The plan took commence, when suddenly Jungkook put his foot under Jackson and sweeped him so he would fall head first to the floor.

Jimin quickly acted and sat on him while Jungkook grabbed the gun. Lucky for him, the Capri's always used silencers on their guns except for Mark.

Quickly, Jimin got off Jackson. The youngest held the gun in his hand, but Jackson had passed out from the fall.

The two boys sat back to back and untied to the knots that held their hands together. Before, Jimin could undo Jungkook's knot. The giant woke up.

"That was a mistake." Jackson said approaching them, "Now you'll pay for it."

Jimin panicked. He looked at the floor near Jungkook's hand and saw the gun. He acted fast and grabbed the gun.

At the same time, the doors started to open. Before they could fully open, Jimin had already opened fire on Jackson.

He shot two times. One bullet went through his chest and the other went through his head. It was a nasty sight, but not for the two boys. It was a nasty sight for Jackson's lover, Hoseok.

"You'll regret that Park Jimin." Hoseok angerly said grabbing Jimin and turning the gun on him. Pointing at his head.

"Let him go!" Jungkook yelled.

Gunshots.

Both boys fell to the ground, but only one survived.

Jimin.

Hoseok.

Best friends till death.