fourteen.

I expect you to know that love isn't perfect. Every love is different.

Jimin and Yoongi's wasn't perfect, they didn't even have titles for each other. Perhaps it bothered the younger, but the older was oblivious to this.

You see, Yoongi struggles to love someone. His words aren't enough to him, his actions are.

Somehow he expected Jimin to know that he really likes him, maybe it was love. It's been approximately a month since they met.

Hoseok went quiet. Taehyung and Jungkook have been seeing each other. Although, no one really knew what Jimin and Yoongi were.

The younger was afraid that he wasn't cared for anymore. That maybe the older just used his body once and got his satisfaction. Far from it though, Yoongi struggled not only with his crush on Park Jimin but on his plan.

He was planning the death of the man who hurt his love. Was he crazy? No. He was "protective" was what he told himself.

It was a Saturday night and the boys were going out. Jungkook kept pulling Yoongi away from his work. The younger looked out for the health of his hyung, because he knew the older couldn't do it himself.

Finally after much persistence, the older got changed and met the others outside.

He laid eyes on Jimin and had to take a double take.

The older approached the latter, "Wow. You look-" Yoongi was speechless, "Wow. You look amazing"

The younger flashed him a small smile, but was deep down frustrated with the other.

Yoongi took the hint. As Jimin walked away from the older he got into the car with Taehyung and Jungkook got into the one with Yoongi.

The two of them had a plan for both Jimin and Yoongi.

Both cars started, and they were off.

-

"So what's wrong chim?" Tae asked while he drived.

"Nothing. Don't call me chim either." He answered with frustration in his voice.

"Come on chim. I've known you since high school, I know when somethings wrong. Let me remind you I had a big crush on you."

The older rolled his eyes, "fine, if you must know. Yoongi hasn't even asked me to be his boyfriend and ever since a month ago he hasn't given me any type of love. Tonight, he compliments me. What type of person is that? He is making regret meeting him." Jimin got teary eyed.

"Screw him than. Like don't actually screw him,  but tonight go flirt and kiss someone else. He obviously doesn't know what he's losing." Tae suggested, "Look. I hate seeing you this way especially over a guy."

The older wiped his tears that streamed down his cheeks, "thank you Tae. I'll do just that."

There was a silence till Tae finally spoke, "Have you heard from Hobi?"

-

Jungkook sat in the passenger seat looking at his hyung.

Yoongi noticed and started to get annoyed, "why do you keep looking at me like that kookie?"

"Hmm. What have you been doing in your room for the past month that has caused your not paying attention to Jimin?" The younger bluntly said.

"What? I haven't done that. Jimin knows I care for him." The older said.

"What. Have. You. Been. Planning. Hyung." Jungkook sternly said.

"Fine. Calm down, muscle pig." Yoongi took a deep breath, "I've been planning the death of Mark."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "YOU STUPID ASS. THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU MAKE JIMIN FEEL UNLOVED AND HURT."

The younger punched the latter on the arm, "Fuck. Ow!! Look, he seems fine to me. I still like him and want him, but I've been busy."

"Okay. Okay than. You'll eat those words hopefully." Jungkook said ending the conversation.

Silence went through the whole car for the rest of the ride.

-

Once at the club, Jimin went straight to the bar ordering shots of tequila. Although, he wasn't lightweight tequila always made his broken heart feel better.

After a couple shots, he was tipsy.  Drunkenly dancing to Single Ladies by Beyoncè.

He hasn't forgot the plan. Deep down, his heart wanted Min Yoongi but it didn't seem like he wanted Jimin.

After a few more shots, Jimin was drunk enough to flirt and kiss someone without having to worry about remembering it the next day.

On the other hand, Yoongi was desperately trying to find the younger in the crowd of sweaty people. He was completely grossed out by how sweaty they were but he needed to find Jimin.

He desperately looked, and took a small break and ordered a water at the bar.

"Yoongi! YOONGI." Jungkook started screaming his name.

"What the fuck do you want? I'm looking for Jimin." He angerly answered.

"Someone just took him. Tae witnessed it, he doesn't know who it is but Jimin was drunk." He desperately explained.

Yoongi ran and ran as fast he could outside to find him.

"Jimin? Jimin?! Where are you?!" He cried out in the dark of the night.

No response.

"Jungkook call Jin and Joon.  Tell them to find him." Yoongi ordered.

"Tae. What did you see?" The worried boy asked.

"Jimin. He was being taken by someone. I tried to stop them, but they hit me in the face and I lost consciousness for a bit. That's when Jungkook found me and I told him." The scared boy explained.

"Fuck. Jimin. Who could have taken you?" He cried out in frustration.

"Please. Let me find him. I can't lose him. I can't live without him." He thought to himself.

"Park Jimin. I will find you."