thirteen

Jungkook was saved.

Taehyung still had the love of his life.

Jimin didn't lose Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't lose his love or Jungkook.

Hoseok found someone.

Sounds like everything was perfect in Paradise.

Not quite.

Yoongi held anger. Anger for what Mark did to Jimin. It was years ago, but Mark regardless hurt Jimin. Jimin meant everything to Yoongi.

The oldest had promised his love that he would protect him and he meant to keep that promise.

He would have to kill Mark Tuan.

-

Jungkook was still in the hospital trying to recover from the bullets he had taken.

He finally had woken up after getting his blood transfer and found Taehyung sitting next to him, asleep.

"Wow. He's beautiful." He thought to himself as he admired the sleeping boy.

His heart beat faster looking at him. Why did he feel so strongly about him?

He wasn't one for love.  That's something he would try to keep away from as he always said, "it wasn't for him. "

Life's crazy in these ways. Unexpectedly, you'll feel so strongly for someone.

Taehyung started waking and Jungkook pretended to be asleep again.

The sleepy boy rubbed his eyes and looked at the younger.

"God. I like you a lot. Please, don't hurt me." Taehyung thought out loud and held Jungkook's hand.

"Please wake up. I'm so worried about you." Taehyung kissed his forehead.

Jungkook woke up and grabbed Taehyung and kissed his lips.

"I like you a lot too." He said in between kissing him.

-

Namjoon waited at the hospital a long with Seokjin to protect Jungkook as Yoongi ordered him.

There was a window to the room and they saw every moment Taehyung and him shared.

"Little Jungkook is finally falling in love." Seokjin said lovingly looking at the two boys in the hospital room.

"Let's hope he doesn't run away when he finds out what Jungkook does for a living." Namjoon said.

"I didn't run away when I found what you were." Seokjin responded, "I ended up becoming your lover and partner in crime so shut up."

Namjoon laughed, "yes, I remember and I am thankful you came into my life ever since."

Seokjin planted a kiss on his lover's cheek, that turned into a full make out session.

-
Two missed calls from Jimin

Hoseok was feeling resentful towards everyone, he lost the one person he felt so strongly for. The person he shared a night of passion with.

He had made plans to meet with Jackson later that night. They would go eat ramen and have a late night cruise.

Jackson picked him up and they made their way to the restaurant.

"The night sky is beautiful." Hoseok said trying to make conversation.

"You're more beautiful" Jackson responded.

"That was really cheesy." Hoseok laughed.

"But you loved it." Jackson replied.

They kept driving and playing their favorite music.

Arriving to the restaurant. They were seated and tried to get to know each other.

Although Hoseok's phone started going off.

The name that popped up was "Jimin" 

Jackson saw.

He quickly remembered who that was.

"I have to go the bathroom. Excuse me for a second please." Jackson excused himself.

Hoseok nodded.

On his way to the bathroom he made the call to Mark.

"Hello?"

"I have a way to get to Jimin, so you can finally get rid of Yoongi."