Chapter 48(Part I): Possessive husband

A/N Here we are, the last chapter. Because it was so long, I have split it into two parts, both will be published together. Thank you for reading.

When An Lian woke up on Saturday morning, all he could feel was a sharp pain down below and aching in all of his joints and muscles. He did not dare to move too much in fear of setting off a chain reaction of discomfort.

Jian Chen, who had never done it with a man before, was extremely worried.

Of course, he had thoroughly researched how to do it beforehand, to lessen the burden on the boy. But he was unsure of what to do after.

Jian Chen hated to see An Lian in so much discomfort and tried to coax the other with kisses and hugs, but An Lian was not having it and directly kicked Jian Chen out of the bed.

Jian Chen feared An Lian hated him - he thought he may have been too rough.

In reality, An Lian was just in no mood for intimate contact right now. [A/N Kinda like a girl on her period wanting to be left alone lol]

In blind panic, Jian Chen called someone he knew may have some 'experience' in the matter.

Yu Ming: "What the hell have you done to An Lian!"

Jian Chen held the phone away from his ear, feeling a headache forming.

Maybe this was a mistake...

Jian Chen: "I've only called you and you're already jumping to conclusions."

Yu Ming: "Tell me, what other reason would you call me!? This is probably the only reason you have my number! What, you want a good chat!?"

Jian Chen: "Okay okay, but it's already happened. So what do I do now?"

Yu Ming: "Why the **** are you asking me!?"

There were a few seconds of silence on the line.

Jian Chen: "Don't you let that Xi Jun thoroughly pound into you these days."

Beep beep, the call has disconnected.

Jian Chen let out a sigh and waited for a minute. Sure enough, his phone rang after a short while.

Yu Ming: "I'm only doing this for Xiao Lian you understand!"

Following the aggressive shou's instructions, Jian Chen prepared plain congee and went out to get medicine for An Lian.

When he returned, the boy had fallen asleep with a frown on his face. At the sound of movement, An Lian stirred awake.

He looked at Jian Chen cautiously as if warning, don't you dare come close to me right now.

Jian Chen placed down the bowl of congee and instructed the other to eat and take his medicine.

An Lian turned his head away like a spoilt child that did not want to eat his vegetables.

An Lian: "Not hungry."

Jian Chen pushed a spoon to his mouth, testing the heat of the food with his tongue first.

Jian Chen: "You have to eat."

It was only after many failed attempts that Jian Chen finally managed to feed An Lian half the bowl.

Jian Chen: "I'm really sorry Xiao baobei, I know your first-time hurts, but it will get better..."

An Lian glared at Jian Chen, you dare do it again!

However, deep down in his heart, he knew Jian Chen was right.

By the afternoon, An Lian was feeling much better, he could walk around and his appetite had returned. But to his distress, Jian Chen would not let him eat all of the foods he wanted.