Shy [f] ☀︎

Most of my imagines for now on will be short :)
Hope you enjoy!

I looked at fangs in pure bliss as he was smiling at his friends in full recovery. I was never introduced to his friends, him knowing that I'm really awkward around new people. When I meet new people I just don't talk.
"Hey, you ready?" Fangs said turning around. His friends eyes left his body and went straight over to mine. I gulped and nodded, not saying a word. Fangs chuckled at my shyness seeing that I'm mega blushing.
He turned around to his friends and pointed towards me.
"This is y/n, my girlfriend." He said turning towards me with a smile. I looked at him with wide eyes with my mouth partly opened. He held his hand out for me to take and stand up. I took his hands with slight hesitation and stood up with shaky legs.
"Y/n, these are my friends sweetpea," he said as he pointed to a taller guy with brown hair a little longer than fangs, along with a flannel under his serpent jacket.
"Toni and Jughead." He said, I nodded and waved slightly and put my head down.
He chuckled once again and rubbed my arm a little to comfort me.
"She's shy." He added as blushed mega bunch.
"It's nice to meet you y/n, fangs can never keep is mouth shut about you." I looked at fangs as he smiled down at me. He shrugged and pulled me closer to him, where my head was against his chest.
"Well what can I say, I love her!"