Christmas SP

"Come on sweetpea, it's Christmas!" I said dragging him into the living room. He laughed and groaned behind me and tried to stop me but surprisingly didn't.
   "Baby, Christmas is like 50 days! It's not even thanksgiving yet!" He said, still trying to stop me. I just shook my head and continued to drag him to the living room.
   Once we stopped in front of the un-decorated tree, I looked up at him with questioning eyes.
   "Are you going to help me decorate?" I asked innocently. He sighed and pulled me close to him and nodded. I smiled widely and bent down to open the box full of colorful ornaments. Some were blue, yellow and pink but most were red and green.
   Sweetpea bent down and grabbed some and put them on the tree and repeated the process. Once the free was done we looked at it, we mostly me, in amazement.
   "It's so beautiful!" I said going up close and noticed the star wasn't on top. "Where's the star?" I looked at sweetpea with furrowed eyebrows. He looked down at the box and grabbed something. The star. He motioned me to come over to him so I did and he picked me up. I giggled and reached over and put the star on perfectly. He dropped me down making sure I was on my feet and kissed my lips softly.
   "I love you," he whispered again my lips, "my Christmas loving girlfriend."
   "I love you too." I said back with rosy cheeks blossoming.