7

Tony kissed my hand and smiled, "I'll see you at lunch, Princess Eldora."

"Gracias por traerme aquí, Príncipe Thornton," I thanked. (Thank you for bringing me here Prince Thronton)

"You're welcome," He said before he left.

I opened the door to the Women's room and the elite all turned their heads to me. Claire and Louise rised to curtsy. Harriet smiled and waved.

I nodded at their actions and motioned for them to sit down. I approached the part where there were magazines, took one issue, and sat down. Claire and Louise were on our usual spot by the window while Harriet was watching television.

I opened the magazine and looked for something interesting. Soon, I was reading an article about the selection.

Claire Venice, Louise Martinez, and Harriet Wilsons. The final three of the competition. As we progressed from 35 to 3 young ladies, we are now down to the final elite. The choosing is coming close and it is expected that the three ladies are getting nervous.

"I can't believe I'm in the final three! I'm so nervous but I'm sure he'll make the right choice," Lady Louise stated.

"I'm not going to assume that I'll win, but I'm hoping for the best," said Lady Harriet.

"Being an elite is a blessing but becoming the wife of the future king is something else. It would be an honor to be that," Lady Claire said.

The ladies are humble and not being arrogant about winning. Let us cheer on these ladies and hope for the best.

"What are you reading?" A voice asked from behind me. It was Harriet.

I only looked at her and didn't utter a reply. After three seconds of staring, I turned back to my magazine and turned the page over.

"Hey, I was talking to you." She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled sickeningly sweet at her, "I'm sorry. I was not aware I was supposed to answer."

Her eyebrows rose and I thought of what I said. I turned back to my magazine and continued reading.

Why did I speak in english?

I cursed myself in my head. Harriet didn't move from where she stood.

"Did you just speak in english?" She asked.

I turned and looked at her, "Yes. I assume you are not deaf?" I said with a thick accent.

"I thought you could only speak Spanish?"

I rolled my eyes, "Didn't you hear me speak when I first arrived here?"

"I did but I thought it was rehearsed." She said, "You're fluent?"

I shook my head, "I can understand but I can't speak fluently."

When I stated my answer, I completely ignored her and pretended to be focused on the article I'm reading. She left without another word. Clearly realizing that I didn't want to speak to her. I didn't feel guilt and regret.

I turned my full attention to the page I turned to and read the report.

MISSING

NAME:
IOLE HAIDEE EUDORA
AGE:
18
STATE:
ANGELES

Last seen in The Mansion last January 26.

If you see the former elite anywhere, please contact:

****************