9

The next days were spent with me teaching them Spanish. I started Italian lessons now and it was quite challenging. I needed to speak as little english as I can.

Now, it was the first of February.

I wasn't allowed to participate in the plan and I sulked about it. He didn't even allow me to pretend as a maid. He went on several dates with the eliteㅡmostly Louiseㅡso Gabriel wouldn't be suspicious. Speaking of Gabriel, I haven't run into him in my whole stay here and I was glad for that. I do see him sometimes but he never talks to me. He acts all mighty and royalty-like that he ignores me if we cross each other but being Eldora, I ignored him too. My chin held high, my back straight, and confident strides made him raise an eyebrow at me but that was it. No words.

I made my way to the fourth floor where the classes were held. Claire and Louise were the only ones inside. Even if I'm not informed, I know Harriet will be thrown out too. The girls were gossiping with each other and the only things I heard were 'Out', 'Guards', 'Staff', 'Boy', and 'Foreigners'. With only those words, I can already guess what it was about.

I walked to the table in front and it was then that I realized that Madame Lourdes was there. She smiled to me in greeting and I smiled back, unsure of what to do. She glanced at the two noisy girls and flashed them a look of disappointment and disgust.

"Princess Eldora, come with me please." Madame said and walked out of the room.

I didn't even have time to respond so I followed her outside. We stopped outside of the room and I looked at her to tell her that she should tell me what she needs to tell me.

"Today's classes will be suspended. The future king said so. We need to dress up in white. So you should go to your room and change. I've already told Lady Claire and Lady Louise. The prince also told me to tell you that after you're dressed, meet him at the front of the palace. At the fountain. He said to hurry up."

I nodded and rushed to my room. I knew this was about the plan. We were finally kicking them out. Somehow, I could tell that this plan would work but the dream I had back then still haunts me. The one where we end up in the streets.

I entered the room and I saw Georgia, Hannah, and Vivianne looking at the closet.

Yes, they were still assigned as my maids and only Georgia knew who I really was.

"Princess!" Hannah exclaimed, "You're right on time! We need to dress you quickly."

They didn't pull me like how they usually did. They respected myㅡEldora'sㅡspace. I made my way to the walk in closet and stood on the small circular stage in the middle. Vivianne stripped the shirt from my body and the pants from my legs. Hannah took a white dress from my closet and made me wear it.

The dress was simple. It had sleeves that reached my elbows and a skirt that reached my knees. No extravagant designs were seen, only a little beads here and there. They ushered me to the vanity and Georgia put make up on my face. Hannah curled my red locks and pit it in a low bun. Vivianne gave me white heels then sent me off when I was finished.

I walked to the fountain and saw him waiting there. He wore a white dress shirt and some slacks. I instantly smiled when I saw him tapping his foot repeatedly. He was nervous, obviously. He was restraining himself from running his hand through his hair because it was waxed. When I reached him, I sneaked up to place my hands on his shoulder.

I put it with force then said, "Boo."

He jumped a little but sighed in relief when he saw me. I cracked up and his face turned to annoyed.

"You shouldn't surprise me," He said with a playful glare.

I shrugged, "I can when I want to. You can't stop me."