12

"Stay still, Haidee!" Vivianne complained.

"But I'm trying to practice the dance!" I retorted.

Georgia sighed, "How can we make sure the dress fits if you won't even stay still so we can put it on you?"

I sighed, "Alright."

Today is the day before the ball. My maids were here to make sure the dress fits. The dress was breath taking. It was a large elaborate ball gown that fit her waist tightly and spread out into a huge skirt decorated with gold flowers. The waist was accentuated with a gold 1 inch belt and the sleeves were off shoulder and decorated with gold flowers. The neck was a turtle neck and it connected to the off shoulder making it a cold shoulder. It did not have a lot of design but it was elegant. And I love it.

I looked at the mirror and gasped at the sight, "Wow."

Vivianne nodded proudly, "A masterpiece."

"So does it fit?" Hannah asked.

"Perfectly," I replied and admired the dress in the mirror.

I tried walking in the dress and found it easy. It was very light unlike what I thought. It was easy to move in.

"I know you love the dress, Haidee, but we need to wash the dress so it can be dry when you wear it tomorrow." Georgia said.

I sighed, "Alright."

They started undressing me while I hummed the song I was going to dance to. They dressed me in a simple day dress and made me wear doll shoes. They sent me on my way after.

I walked to the mini ballroom, my red locks swaying behind me. Tony insisted that I change my hair color back tonight and that I should still pretend as Eldora just to be safe. I told him that Gabriel wasn't here and that I was safe, but he was to stubborn.

I heard the music playing inside and I expected to see them dancing. Instead, I saw them seated on the floor and chilling. Eldora leaned against the mirror and was viewing something on her phone. Tony was in an indian seat while talking to Fidel who was sprawled on the floor with his arms behind his head.

I put my two hands on my waist and said, "I thought you said that you were going to practice when I'm gone."

Fidel sat up and smiled, "Practice relaxing that is."

I rolled my eyes, "Right. Then I must have well been resting in my bed."

Eldora looked up from her phone, "Oh you're here." She stood and dusted her pants, "Let's practice."

I closed the door behind me and approached them, "Alright. Let's start."

Tony glanced at his watch then his eyes widened, "It's already three?" He stood abruptly and straightened his dress shirt, "I need to go. I still have to arrange some things for tomorrow." He walked to the door but stopped and looked at me. He flashed a smile, "You'll do greatly."

Before I can even reply, He left. I sighed and looked at the royal siblings in front of me, "Let's start." I said.

Fidel took my hand and got us into position, "Hey, don't mind him. He just wants tomorrow to be perfect."

I frowned, "What is happening tomorrow?"

He smiled, "A great day."

I rolled my eyes, "No one ever tells me anything."

"Because he wants it as a surprise." He replied, "Now stop thinking about it. You're going to know what I'm talking about tomorrow anyway."

I nodded, "Right. The ball is happening tomorrow."