31

"Kill the former prince and his fiancé!" Gabriel commanded.

That was the only thing that made sense to me when the guns started shooting. Tony pulled me down for cover and hugged me tight he whispered something to me but I didn't understand it.

"Get them!"

"We're going to escape this," he whispered.

The men on our side were losing and Gabriel was there with a smug look on his face. His face fueled my anger and I managed to stand on my feet.

"I hate you!" I yelled and took off my heels to prepare for running.

"Really? You do? Well guess what?! I don't give a damn!" He exclaimed and laughed.

I couldn't tale his gloating so I did the most satisfying thing in my life. I threw my heels to his face.

"Ah!" He yelled as one heel hit his eye and one went lower than expected. Yes, it hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Come on!" Tony screamed and took my hand.

But before we could escape, someone took both our arms.

"You aren't getting anywhere," General Firman said as she held onto my arms.

"Get off me!" Tony yelled and tried to shrug off the guard's hands. But it was one of the sergeants before so he couldn't do so much.

I tried to remove her hands off mine but she was stronger, "Let go!"

"What makes you think I'll do that?" She asked, "stupid girl."

She held me by my hair and pulled down. It was painful but I needed a plan. I looked everywhere for a weapon but I only saw limited places because pf the situation I was in.

My heels were gone so what weapon could I use?

Maybe I should just give up. I couldn't see any weapon. I couldn't escape.

I tried to wriggle free off her grasp again but she really is strong. Then, I heard some sound from beside me. From where Tony was.

Somehow, he managed to get out of his hold and take his weapon. He shot him at his leg and said, "One thing you don't know, is that I was trained to fight anyone. Even tough guys like you for self defense," he walked over to me and pointed the gun at the general, "being a prince doesn't mean I just prance around and sign papers."

The commander sneered, "Look around you. You're surrounded."

He looked around and shrugged, "Everyone is busy. They don't care about us." He looked at her intently with a fierce glare, "Now, let her go the easy way or the hard way?"

"I will never surrender!" She yelled and pulled me down more.

I screamed in pain. I could almost imagine myself bald and I didn't like it one bit.

"Dee!" Tony yelled in concern.

"Go!" I yelled, "save yourself!"

"Never!" He yelled and shot the general at the shoulder.

She yelled in agony and released me. Some of her blood splattered on my shoulder so I wiped it off with my dress.

"Let's go while we can," he said and pulled me to my feet.

Together, we ran to the exit, but unfortunately for us, Gabriel was waiting there clutching his eye.

"You'll never get away!" He exclaimed and got hold of my arms. He pulled me to him and clumped my mouth shut with his hand. He took out his gun and pointed it on my temple, "Take another step and her life ends."