21

He leaned away from my face with a smirk.

I wasn't sure if shock was evident on my face. Before anyone saw, I changed my expression to one of confusion.

"Haidee Eudora? You mean the selected?" I asked him.

This caught the attention of the others, especially Tony and Nina.

He shrugged and left me confused and scared. Tony met my eyes and instantly knew what was wrong. He gave me a look that said 'let's talk later'. I nodded a little in reply, forcing myself to stay neutral.

"Introduce yourselves now, boys. We still need to practice," Delilah instructed.

His little brother grinned and shook my hand, "Hello! I'm Hudson!"

The guy who took my hand and pulled me in front waved his hand in greeting, "I'm Damien Barrow."

Derek shrugged when everyone looked at him expectantly, "She already knows me. Why should I bother?"

I raised an eyebrow at him but he already turned his back and started walking away.

"You should practice now, Sophie's part shouldn't be kept waiting," he emphasized my fake name.

Does he really know something?

Tony gave me another look of the same kind as earlier before following Derek out the door.

Hudson shrugged at his mate's behavior. He smiled at me again, "It was nice meeting you, Sophie!"

Damien smiled and waved, "Bye. Hope to see you again."

Hudson strolled over to his friend and put his arm around him before leaving.

Delilah sighed, "I swear if my brother interrupts us again—"

"Let's just practice," Alyssa said, "From the top, guys!"

Maxine groaned, "Again? Can't we start where we left off?"

"From. The. Top," Delilah repeated, slowly pronouncing each word.

Psyche laughed at the girl, "You're the only one that gets exhausted every time."

"It's not my fault I get a lot of parts," she countered.

Psyche shrugged and proceeded to her place. I patted Maxine at the back before I went to my position. I sat back to back with Penelope behind Maxine.

I leaned my head on Penelope's left shoulder while she leaned her head on my left

I leaned my head on Penelope's left shoulder while she leaned her head on my left. She was across from Fiona who leaned her head on Nina's shoulder while Nina did the same, facing away.

Psyche and Heather did the same and so did Alyssa and Nichola. Maxine stood in the center with her head down.

The music started the same time we lifted our heads.