10

Tony and I stopped on the door that leads to the mini ballroom. I didn't know why but my heart pounded. I guess it was out of excitement or anxiousness. Tony said that the teacher would be the best. Maybe it would be Rin, the instructor who taught us the dance for the engagement party. But maybe it was someone I didn't know.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and let him open the door. I closed my eyes and dreaded the moment. Tony nudged me and told me to open my eyes. When I did, my eyes widened, my mouth went ajar. I gasped and dropped to a curtsy.

The girl laughed, "Is she always this courteous?"

Tony chuckled, "To nobles, yes. To the people she's close with, no."

"Rise, darling. I don't bite." She said.

Another guy snickered, "Right. You don't bite. You swallow immediately."

I rose from the curtsy with a small smile. The girl rolled his eyes and punched her brother at the shoulder, "Shut it, Fidel." She taunted, "Or I'll poke your eye again."

Fidel raised his arms up in surrender, "You win, and please trim those nails. They're dangerous."

Eldora put her tongue out, "It's the only thing that can control you, brother."

Tony cleared his throat, "Let's start now, shall we?"

He entered the room with me behind him. I looked at him curiously, "Why are you still here? From what I can recall, you said that I had a lesson. Not you and me." I told him.

He smiled, "But I must be here."

"Woah," Fidel muttered, "You do look like my sister. But you're not as fat as her, I guess."

I blushed and just smiled at the crowned prince. Eldora, however, didn't seem pleased. She pinched her older brother's ear and fixed him with a glare, "What did you just say?" She asked with her voice dripping venom.

Fidel gulped, "I-I said you're prettier than her, sis."

She released him with a contented smile. Then she turned to me and motioned for me to approach, "I do admit, we have some similarities."

Tony smirked, "You should see her with brown hair. She'd look like Celestiana."

Eldora raised an eyebrow at this, "Really? Oh I must see this sometime."

"She also has a friend that looks like her. She has darker brown hair. Her name is Julianne." Tony stated.

"Well then I believe she has fine DNA to look like three people, not to mention that two of those three are princesses." Eldora said, "But it's quite ah . . . disappointing to share an image with a lot of people, huh? It makes you feel . . . not special."

I hid my annoyance with a smile, "Not really. It comes in handy sometimes."

Eldora smiled, "What's your real hair color, darling?"

"Blonde," Tony answered.

Eldora glared at him but showed a sweet smile, "I believe I wasn't talking to you, hon. Now, dear Haidee, what is your real hair color?"