⚡5/15/18 (2)⚡

Please read A/N at the end :)

Jack woke up that morning late as usual, his younger sister Ava was pissy at him since she wanted to leave early, and his other younger sister Isla was whining to their mom about breakfast.

A normal day in the Avery/Stanford household.

That house was filled with yelling most of the time. Sometimes it was a serious argument, or it was just them being loud.

Today was argument, but what family doesn't argue in the morning, especially when everyone is paranoid and tired.

"AVA IF YOU WANT A RIDE SO BAD THEN JUST GO TO SYDNEY, SHE ALSO HAS A CAR!" Jack yelled.

"ALRIGHT FUCK YOU TOO" Ava yelled back before running out, slamming jacks door behind her.

Ava is in 8th grade, very smart, kinda popular, and nice. To hear Ava say 'fuck you' to someone was a first to Jack.

Jack groaned in annoyance and threw on a dark grey hoodie to go along with his black ripped jeans.

He walked out of his room to find his older sister Sydnie.

Sydnie graduated already, she just isn't ready to leave home and be independent yet.

"You could be nice and give Ava a ride instead of her waking me up" She said brushing Islas hair

Isla is jacks little sister, she's a grade above Reese. She's a lot like Jack.

"You'll live syd, it won't kill ya." Jack spat back with sass

"You should be telling yourself that Jack, your both pretty much going to the same damn place, it wouldn't hurt to drive an extra 2 minutes." She grumbled at him.

"Whatever, I'm leaving" He growled.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Ava yelled after him

Jack was about to walk out the door when Isla hugged his leg,

"Bye Jacky" She said

"See ya" He said in an annoyed tone.

⚡⚡⚡

At the current period, all of the boys were almost done collecting themselves.

Corbyn and Daniel we're just talking like nothing was wrong, Jonah was comforting Zach while eyeing Jack, and Jack was having a tiny breakdown due to his regret.

It was about 4pm, school would've been out, but they were stuck here.

"Guys, what are we gonna do?" Daniel said sounding a little shy.

"Be more specific Seavey" Jack spoke up.

Zach almost lost it, he didn't say anything or make any noise but he felt even more terrified that Jack was here.

"Well I mean like, food, water, safety, the BATHROOM like the basics" Daniel snapped back.

They all knew Daniel had a point. It made them all wonder what they were going to do when the time came for the following situations, which would be soon since they are basic, daily things a person would do.

Corbyn was really deep in thought, he could pretty much feel the group relying on him for a plan, he is the top student after all.