⚡5/18/18⚡

"How are you feeling Dani?" Jonah asked opening another sandwich.

"My leg is still really sore but, I'm doing better I guess. Oh and do you want your jacket back?" Daniel asked as getting started to unbutton the jacket.

"No keep it." Jonah insisted grabbing Daniels wrist to stop him from taking off the jacket.

"Well, can I at least take it off? It's kinda warm right now." Daniel said followed by a small laugh.

"Oh- um- yeah, sorry." Jonah slurred, feeling a little embarrassed.

Daniel took the jacket off and handed it to Jonah.

"It also lost its scent, I refuse to wear it unless it smells like you again." Daniel said, still holding out the jacket.

Daniel, being nieve, didn't truly know what he said, so he was confused when Jonah was flustered putting on the jacket.

"What about you Zach? How are you feeling after fainting yesterday?" Corbyn asked before grabbing another water.

"I feel fine thanks, I was just dehydrated that's all." Zach responded, also grabbing a water.

"That's good," Corbyn said before realizing, "wait, we're running out of water."

"-and Pringles" Jack also added grabbing yet another container of them.

"Well aren't we going to get more supplies tomorrow anyway?" Daniel blurted.

"Yeah we are, speaking of which, who is going for supplies tomorrow?" Jonah asked.

There was a small pause, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah already went so they didn't want to go again because of the incident that happened the previous day.

"Jack and Zach" The trio said in unison looking over at their side of the room.

The duo shot up their heads, looked at the trio, then at each other, shrugged and said, "ok".

"How are you two so in sync?" Daniel asked followed by a giggle.

"We're not in sy-" Jack and Zach looked at each other, surprised they were in unison once more.

"Stop doing that!" They said together.

The trio was absolutely loving this, laughing at the goons who were becoming annoyed with one another. It was nice, there's not enough moments like these.

But like always, not all good things last. The hurricane picked up again and got stronger over night, but the thunder isn't what crashes and booms weren't what silenced them this time. One of the two boarded up windows shattered, not the wood, the glass behind it.

The temperature dropped dramatically, at least 10 degrees colder. All the boys got chills immediately. Jack, who was sitting by the window at that moment blocked most of the glass that flew in the room without getting glass in his back.

Daniel was trying to holding back his shivers and teeth chartering but ended up giving in. He brought both of his legs to his chest, ignoring the sharp, stinging pain coming from his right leg, and put his head in his knees hoping to warm up.

That is until Corbyn lifted Daniels head, "You need to put your leg down Dani, please."

Daniel obeyed and pit his legs back to the place they were in before.

"C-co-rbs-s I'm-m co-old-d." He stuttered, rubbing his hands together.

Corbyn looked over to Jonah, "Jacket please" which Jonah gave to Corbyn almost immediately.