⚡5/17/18⚡

The hurricane has been on a killing and destruction spree. Destroying many many homes and apartments in the area. It's a true miracle that Atlantic High and Atlantic Elementary remain standing, but the radars say that the schools haven't even seen the worst yet.

"So let me get this straight, me and Corbyn are going to go to the cafeteria and get food, water, or any supplies whatsoever?" Daniel asked Jonah for the 5th time.

"Yes Dani" Jonah sighed mentally facepalming himself.

"Ok" He beamed ignoring Jonah's annoyance, while walking over to meet Corbyn by the door.

"What's worst case scenario?" Corbyn mumbled to Jonah who followed Daniel.

"Well, 1. A teacher somehow noticed you guys and you are then trapped with the students in that room or 2. Something spontaneously happens with the storm and you don't come back. I highly doubt that you'll die since the storm isn't as bad as yesterday." Jonah explained as Corbyn closely listened while Daniel pretended to listen but in reality, was in his own world.

"You should come with us the first time Jo, just to be safe." Daniel suggested snapping back into reality.

Jonah looked at Daniel then looked back a Zach, who was playing with his fingers. Then looked at Jack who was observing Zach's every move. Then looked back at Zach and then at Corbyn and Daniel.

"I don't know guys," Jonah said before whispering to the both of them. "I don't really trust Jack and Zach. Alone. Together. I mean you've seen how they are." He finished.

"Maybe it's different now, it's kinda life and death at this point so why would Jack have a reason to tease Zach?" Corbyn said still whispering.

Jonah really didn't want to go with the two, only because of Zach, but, at the same time, he didn't want to stay with Jack and Zach. It would just be too awkward for the three of them.

Jonah let out a stressed sigh, "alright I'll go," Then he turned to the two younger ones, "I'm going with Corbyn and Daniel for supplies, don't kill each other." He finished turning back around.

"No promises." Jack and Zach said at the same time followed by a quick stare down before they both laughed a little.

Jonah rolled his eyes at the two and followed Corbyn and Daniel out the door.

"So..." Jack started, sighing at the sudden awkwardness he felt.

Zach didn't feel like talking to Jack but it would've happened eventually.

"What?" Zach said back, successfully hiding his attitude.

"I just wanted to say, sorry. I know your not going to accept but I still want to throw it out there." Jack said looking at the brunette who sighed,

⚡⚡⚡

"Wait, what if there's a group of people in there, or the freezers?" Daniel asked, keeping close to Jonah.

"I don't think anyones gonna be in there Dani, there are too many windows." Jonah replied lowering his tone so they wouldn't be caught.

The Hall was still dark but bright enough to see, it was also covered in broken glass so it was kinda hard to keep quiet.

The cafeteria was usually a minute walk but it felt so much longer to them. They walked slow and took in their surroundings.

⚡⚡⚡

"Your right, I'm not going to forgive you but thanks I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Zach said back, sliding to face Jack.

"Yeah, even though it hasn't been long. Ive just been reminiscing lately and realized how much of a fucking asshole I've been to you." Jack said looking down at his shoes.