⚡5/14/18⚡

There have been recent warnings of a strong hurricane coming for the past few weeks, but its never came. The tension was real and heavy but the worry has died down. Even when it sprinkled, some would panic, thinking that the overdue hurricane has arrived. Rumor has it that it was a category 4 but some said that it was only gonna be a category 1. Nevertheless something was coming and no one was going to be prepared.

⚡⚡⚡

Beep beep beep

The blaring sound of Jonah's alarm could wake anyone up, even a dead person would be annoyed with the loud, staticy, radio alarm clock.

He rolled over a slammed the snooze button, and groaned loudly into his pillow, his sleeping schedule has been random. The high school would cancel days if there was any threat of the hurricane, so he would either wake up at noon (or even later) or wake up at 5:30 AM.

Jonah continued to lay there, letting his mind wander while trying not to doze off again. He failed, he ended up falling into a light sleep state.

Beep beep beep

He woke up that time, since it kinda scared him. He rolled out of bed, he was shirtless, and was wearing grey lounge shorts. He stumbled to the bathroom to do his business along with brushing his hair and teeth. When he returned he threw on a black T-shirt, then his varsity jacket. Then continued to put on a pair of jeans, with a big hole where his right knee was. He looked at the time 6:03 AM, he had a few minutes before he had to leave, so he decided to touch up his hair, messing it up in the process.

It was 6:10 when left left his house in his red truck with a little rust on the sides. He turned on the car, and the speakers were blasting a Post Malone song that he had playing the night before, he turned the music down and realized that the song was I Fall Apart, so he turned the the radio back up, but not as loud as it was before. He sang softly to the lyrics as speeding cars passed him.

When he got to the school, it was 6:30 AM and his friends/teammates were playing catch with a football. They all had the same varsity jacket, it looks like this,

Except the Rose, that was a touch Jonah wanted on his jacket

Except the Rose, that was a touch Jonah wanted on his jacket. The A stands for, Atlantic, because that's what their high school was named, Atlantic High.

Atlantic High was a typical high school, nothing really special about it except its football team, which has been on a winning streak for the last 2 years. It was amazing how cooperative the team was, plus how they were all like brothers, the coach is always completing the team on their teamwork and wins.

Jonah joined his friends in the game of catch, which lasted till the popular/mean girls came over and started gushing over the boys, especially Jonah. Hes used to the attention but he has taught himself how to turn them out. As he looked away from the girls, he noticed Zach Herron sitting on the bleachers.