Chapter 13

"Bonded souls." She said making everyone perk up.

The attention of everyone around us made me feel awkward so I got off of Cian and got to my feet shifting from foot to foot. Cian joined me after a while and tried to block some the eyes from around making me remember when Aaron did the same thing back at school. I flinched at the memory but I knew that wouldn't have been able to be with Aaron no matter what, he and I weren't compatible. And this bonded souls thing wasn't going to let me be with anyone else except Cian.

"Apparently these sweethearts are bonded by souls, and not theirs but their factor's. So they ain't got a choice but to be together." She elaborated thankfully not saying anything about our past selves, unless she didn't see that.

Aaron was still on the floor but Chloe had come to comfort him, I did feel for him. He was the first friend I had in a very long time and he brought me to this place of understand so that I would be able to protect myself against the evils out for my soul. So I walked up to him and extended my hand to him which he hesitated but took it none the less and got to his feet. I then threw myself into his arms giving him a warm hug to let him know that I still wanted him in my life, he hugged me back but pulled away and walked back to the end of the field with Chloe.

It stung to know that I had brought pain to Aaron without even intending to do so, and I even shut him with a very powerful blast. But it hurt that he mightn't want to be friends with me because I can't be with him, I felt Cian's hand snake over my shoulder and pull me against him making me lean into his warmth. I didn't know what to do now, I didn't know if they scanned the houses. I wasn't sure if we were going to get any answers about me even being able to enter the Greek house, but I did feel compelled to find out.

"Ummm. Hi, anyone what made y'all think that we can't enter each other's houses?" I asked making whoever had stayed around to look at me.

"It's written in our quarter books, didn't you read  yours? Plus whoever tried before couldn't pass through." Zade answered.

I nodded at him and begun walking over to his house, in their gate was a chariot of three men. The two in the front had spares aimed forward and the one in the back carried a torch. I then rested my hand on the gate and pushed making it creak under my strength before it opened up and I stumbled into their grounds. I turned around to see a group had gathered to see that I an angel just entered Roman territory.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you hun?" The girl who told everyone about our bond, I heard someone call her Somma, said.

Zade being the head of the Roman house walked into the grounds slowly, a good few others of different houses walked behind him to see if it's just me who could do it. When they all were able to enter the barrier around the house Zade summoned a light on in his hand and threw it up into the air so that it exploded. After a few seconds everyone was running towards the house when they noticed that there were other pantheon god factors in the Roman house they stopped.

"But how...?" Chloe asked, "You all said it was impossible for anyone from another house to enter someone else's house."

"That's what we thought but it seems that we were wrong." Aqeel said still mesmerized by the Roman house's exterior.

"I don't think that this was a result of that creature's attack because you knew this before it happened didn't you?" Zade said looking at me his eyes burning with suspicion.

"Yes I knew about it because I fell into the Greek house." I said making all of them look at me like I grew another arm.

I then went on to explain how I was by the pond in my quarters before I had somehow entered Cian's room, I also told them of my thought of it being the fact that he and I always intermingled with other houses in our former lives. And so I thought that it was a factor in me being able to enter other houses, but since everyone was able to I didn't have any ideas as to how that was possible. They talked amongst themselves about concepts and theories that could have allowed the barriers to allow outside god factors to travel through houses.