Chapter 1: Very bad

Hive entrance, beneath Raccoon City

At one of the entrances to the Hive, ten men are preparing to open it to see what went on inside. One of them enters the code and the door opens. 

Man: Advance team, proceed. 

Three men holding weapons walk inside. Everyone watches as they go in. 

Man 2: Sir. 

Just then, roaring is heard from inside. They all jump. The man looks at his pad and to his shock, he sees red dots approaching the entrance and the three men. The T-virus contamination starts to go up high.

Man: Holy crap. 

One of the the red dots jump forward and begins to eat one of the men. The team tries to kill as many as they can, but they get overwhelm and eaten. Later, some black cars drive through the city. They have the Umbrella logo on them. They pick the important scientists and workers for Umbrella. In a black car, two men are picking up a man name Dr. Charles Ashford. They arrive at his home. They go to the door and ring the doorbell. The door opens to reveal the doctor in a wheelchair. He has a laptop in his hand. He looks at the men. 

Man: Excuse us, sir. There's been an incident. 

Ashford: How bad is it?

Man 2: You have to come with us. 

Ashford: I have to get my son and daughter.

Man: It's been taken care of, sir.

The man's partner walks over to him to push his wheelchair for him. 

Ashford: (To man's partner) Wait, no, stop. What are you doing? (To man) Look, you don't understand. They already left for school. 

Man 2: Sir, two cars were already sent for them. They'll pick them up and they'll meet us at the extraction point.

Ashford still feels like he needs to get his kids, but they'll be with him soon. He hopes they'll be okay. The men take him to their car and they help him inside. 

Raccoon City Junior School

In a classroom, a little girl is getting up from her seat and she walks to the door, where two men are waiting for her. Her classmates are whispering to each other as she walks to them. She looks at them and she leaves with the men. Outside, they walk into the black car and they drive off. 

Raccoon City High School

In the high school, a teenage boy walks out of the school with two men too. He looks back to the school and sees his friends and girlfriend looking at him. He shrugs and gets in the car. The black car drives away from the school. In the city, the black cars drive off to the extraction point. With the little girl's car, they drive quietly. But then, a big truck comes out of nowhere and crashes into the car, tipping it over. The truck continues onward, speeding off. And at the same time, it heads for the other black car. From behind, the boy hears it and turns around.

Boy: Hey, what the heck is that guy doing? 

The driver looks at his rear mirror and sees the truck. He steps on the gas to go faster, but the truck is gaining on them. The boy covers himself as the truck hits the back of the car. The car loses control and it crashes against a signboard. The truck then finally stops and it parks in the middle of the street. With the other cars, they follow a helicopter on a bridge, driving out of the city. 

Dispatcher: This is U-Gamma 7. Evacuation complete, but we've just lost lost contact with Gamma 12 and Gamma 11. 

With the cars, they're both upside down. The drivers and passengers are all dead. The boy and girl both are hanging upside. Then, their fingers move and they both inhale.