8. Remus John Lupin aka Moony

Remus John Lupin. Sandy brown hair. Bright green puppy eyes. Shy and smug face. Kind smile. Smells of chocolate and books. Scars.

Halfblood. Werewolf.

When his father Lyall Lupin claimed that werewolves deserve nothing but death, Frenir Greyback sought for revenge. Shortly before Remus' 5th birthday, on the night of a full moon, Greyback attacked Remus, infecting him with lycanthropy.

Lyall kept the identity and attack, a secret from everyone including Remus, fearing his recriminations.

His parents feared that he'd never attend Hogwarts. They were devastated that he'd never have a normal life.

He was homeschooled till 10.

His parents did everything they could to keep him safe and happy.

When he turned 11, Dumbledore met the Lupins and told them he'd accept Remus into Hogwarts and provide protection during full moons.

He was sorted into Gryffindor. The first werewolf to be sorted into Gryffindor. Of course there was a damphir in Ravenclaw.

Remus made his first ever friends and they turned out to be his best friends

He didn't stand up to James and Sirius for bullying Snape or anyone because he was afraid that's he'll lose them.

He always feared rejection.

He had a great sense of humour.

Sarcasm was his second language.

The first two years of Hogwarts, he was silent and calm mostly, untill the three boys found out about his Lycanthropy.

When his friends found out about him in their second year, his world crumbled. He was sure they'd hate him.

But, the three boys laughed it off and loved him more. They swore to help him. That moment onwards, he was unstoppable.

The boys did. They became illegal animagi.

He always was ashamed of himself. He thought he was breaking Dumbledore's trust, putting his friends in danger.

 He thought he was breaking Dumbledore's trust, putting his friends in danger