6. James Potter aka Prongs

A rich pureblood and a descendant of Ignotus Peverell.

James Potter. Messy black hair stuck up in all directions. Beautiful hazel eyes. Signature cocky grin. Always ruffling his messy hair making it more messier.

A beloved son to Euphemia and Fleamont Potter. Very pampered. Always got into trouble.

James Potter was more than an "arrogant bullying toerag".

James Potter made cards for his mother's birthday, drawing patterns and little figures of their family, with small poems for her that sometimes don't even rhyme, but she is incredibly fond of them.

He wore his Gryffindor scarf everywhere he went regardless of how hot it is, because he's proud being sorted into the same house as his father.

He burnt holes in his socks as he sat too close the fire on cold nights. He muttered tongue twisted under his breath to concentrate and whenever he was nervous and he was brilliant at tongue twisters.

Feeling good at something always made him calmer.

He wolf whistled at people in the hallways only when he was sure that they knew it was a joke.

He doodled on all papers and mostly for distracted mid-sentence.

He opened up his house to his friend, Sirius Black, because he knew Sirius always had a rough time at his house.

He borrowed and stole books from library and read them in the wand's light at night because he knew how painful it was for Remus during transformations and he needed to help him.

He's a brave friend who risked his life every month for his werewolf friend, Remus Lupin's safety and comfort.

He alomg with his friends, worked hard for three years in secret to become animagi, to help his werewolf friend though they knew that they would end up in Azkaban for being illegal animagi.

The Marauders created the famous Marauders map to track each and every person in the castle. Later, a map of wizarding villages to track all the wizards amd witches during the war.

He was a brother to Sirius Black and took him in when he ran away from his parents. In Sirius' words, James was "the best friend he ever had."

He was an adored friend of a half- giant, Rubeus Hagrid, at a time where all half-breeds were looked down with suspicion.

Always supported muggles and muggleborns.

Was funny and mischievous. Was also a pain in the arse for the teachers and students.

An excellent quidditch player. Though he was seen fooling around with a snitch, he was a chaser on the team. He also became a captain and won the quidditch cup several times.

 He also became a captain and won the quidditch cup several times