3. Prank War

*Third person's POV*

"LILLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" James' scream made Sirius jump out of his bed. He then realized.

"MOOOOOOOONNNNNNYYYY!" He screamed too...

Peter woke up with a jolt. And he too screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

In the kitchen, Remus, Lily and Harry sat around the table having breakfast. The moment they heard the screams, wide evil grins spread over their faces and they started laughing their arses off.

Upstairs, James ran over to Sirius' room and the three men were struggling to look at themselves in the mirror, grumbling and cussing under their breath.

Their body was full of fur. Body and face. They looked like apes.

"Oh you're dead meat!" Sirius said through gritted teeth.

"Totally dead meat!" James agreed.

"This is bad!" Peter whined. "Wait for another...six minutes..."

Just like he said, in six minutes, Remus, Lily and Harry, who were laughing their heads off noticed something weird.

"MAAAA!" Harry jumped startled, holding two teeth in his hands. "AHHHH!" he screamed pointing his finger at Remus.

"Noooo!" Lily gasped.

They looked at each other, fear in their eyes.

Their teeth were falling off.

Their lives are nothing without a prank war.

Every last Saturday is a prank day. But the thing is...there would never be a winner.

Harry always got torn between the two teams. They finally came up with a solution. He could choose the team he'd want to be with. Clever Harry always teamed up with 'Mum and Moomy' and 'Dad, Dadfoot and Wormy' alternatively. But whatever team he chose, he had it bad.

He got stuck in a toilet.

He woke up completely bound in spellotape.

He got attacked by his toys.

He went bald.

He got a tail.

He spent a day scratching.

He quacked like a duck for a whole day. He even got into trouble for that.

A never ending list.

James, Sirius and Peter were always sneaky and mischievous. They are dangerous.

But, Lily and Remus are cleverer. They two make a deadly team.

And both the teams are very competitive.

The thing was, the pranks never repeat, and are usually their inventions - the joke products. The trail and error method was always on the other team.

This time, it was "Shiny Cascades" and "Pearly Whites" potions.

A single drop of "Shiny Cascades" would make someone's hair grow abnormally all over their body, and "Pearly Whites" would make someone's teeth fall off. Just one drop of these potions in their drink or food would do the magic which would last for 24hours.

The pranks wouldn't stop with one. Never.

*Before another prank*

Remus : You know, this is a good plan. A very good one. Nothing could go wrong.