10. Marauders and Harry Potter

*Third person's POV*

Though their joke shop was success, they usually led their lives under disguise and away from public attention.
Handling their business became more easy when Remus suggested they recruit werewolves or any outcasts in their shops.
But there was more to it.
They rescued many young werewolves who were in need.
Because of them, there were two werewolves attending Hogwarts, under strict supervision. Marauders were always in board to help them.
Though Greyback tried to ruin them and get back the werewolves they rescued, he never succeeded. Because no one can stand against the Marauders.
Slowly after years, the marauders decided to expand their business to the Muggle world. They did. They made joke products to the muggls too.
Thus offering jobs to more castaways.
It wasn't just joke products but also amazing presents to all occasions.
They were a small happy family.

Whatever they five did, they made sure Harry never did anything wrong.
The usual trouble Harry usually got into was when he went up against the bullies or accidental magic.
Harry was sassy. But he never talked back.
They got him involved in charity.
James made sure his son turns out to more like his mother, kind and smart.
Lily made sure her son grow up more like his father, brave and generous.
Remus made sure Harry read all books.
And they all made sure Harry doesn't turn up mischievous like his godfather. Sirius scowled and grumbled at them every time.
Every once in a week they took Harry onto a hill to teach him flying.
They made sure he meet his friends, the Weasleys and Neville frequently. Usually at weekends.
Though the Potters were filthy rich, they never let Harry know about it. They led a simple life. Because it shouldn't get into his head.
Discrimination is never heard in that household.
Harry helps Lily in the kitchen.
Harry was cared and loved. But never spoiled. Lily and Remus wouldn't allow that. Never.
They all knew, Harry would ask questions. Questions hard to answer, the moment he starts attending Hogwarts.

Though they hate it, they made sure his mind is prepared for everything that would come in the future.

They also had guilt in them for few things they did and few secrets they've been holding onto without letting the others know.

Life is hard when you try to keep secrets from people you love. James Potter and Remus Lupin know it very well.
And few decisions could crumble your world. Lily Potter and Sirius Black knew it better than anyone else.

But all they want is to make the world a better place to live in.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx