5. Jackson's Island Part Two

Michael's Point Of View:

"I have something to tell you..." I say as I feel the lump move to my throat nearly choking me but I swallow hard as to not alarm Zyan.

She looks to me to finish and my guilt now suffocating me I realized who my wife is and this will devastate her so much.

"I am finding it hard to keep my hands to myself when you looking how you looking." I nervously giggle realizing I dig myself a deeper hole but maybe I could get myself out without dragging Zyan in with me.

She laughs that infectious a beautiful laugh before she gets up and turn giving me a long and loving kiss immediately getting rid of my guilt as my body becomes hot to her touch.

I snake my arms around her waist as she straddles me to her best ability with this tight dress she was wearing it was difficult.

I deepen the kiss ready to make love to my goddess.

"So don't baby." Zyan says as her hands caress down my chest opening up every button.

My hands caress up her legs hiking her dress up to her waist. I begin to kiss her neck leaving little reddish purple marks of love as she moans softly.

I lay her down on the pillows as I trail my kisses down her neck to her chest.

I can't believe I am about to make love to my wife FINALLY.

As I zip down her dress ready to go unveil my beautiful queen and all her Buttery-ness cocoa skin my phone rings.

I chose to ignore it not wanting to lose this moment but it keeps ringing making Zyan answer it.

"Hello?..." Zyan says trying to suppress the moans as I continued to kiss up on her soft skin.

"Oh...okay we are coming back now." I hear Zyan says and I growl against her chest.

"No not now in about 45 minutes baby." I say kissing her neck to try and be persuasive.

"Michael sweetheart Nia is tired and wants to go home to the princess bed that her daddy spoiled her with not the regular bed at Grandma's and Grandpa's." She says and I chuckle and sigh.

That's what I get for spoiling my princess. I help Zyan zip up her dress and she help button my buttons.

We walk back down to where Lucinda had Nia and some of our family was still there. Nia spots us and she runs up to Zyan and we see she was crying, probably from not seeing us.

"It's okay baby daddy and mommy is going to take you home and tuck you in okay." Zyan says rubbing Nia's back and leaving kisses.

"Where were you two?" Elvina ask Zyan who scoffs.

"Michael took me to see the sunset and the beautiful seashells down the beach front." She responds as she hold Nia and I hold our shoes as we say goodbye to everyone and walk back to the car.

Once inside our home we bathe Nia and got her ready for bed tucking her in.

"I want Daddy to tell me a bedtime story Please Daddy." Nia whines looking so adorable.

"Which one you want to hear princess?" I ask her as I sit next to her looking into her beautiful brown eyes she look so much like Zyan.

"Tell me about the King and his Queen and they princess." Nia says giggling and I chuckle.

"Okay Michael I'm going to let you tell Nia her story. Goodnight Mommy's little butterfly." Zyan says as she kiss Nia forehead and leaves.

"Okay so Once Upon A Time there was a handsome King who was lonely. He wandered the whole kingdom for a friend. One day at a royal party he met a Queen who was looking for a King to be friends with. They talk all day and night long about the things they like, food, colors, and much more.