25. Jailbreak

*Disclaimer: Please Be Advised That there's some explicit language and will be some explicit language in the next chapter as well so you have been warned!!!*

Michael's Point Of View:

"When I get out of here I am whooping Morris ass..." I say to Prince who nods in agreement.

"Yeah I agree there Jackson, When I get out of here I am going to give Lisa the world she deserve that..." Prince says and I nod my head in agreement.

"Y'all talking like y'all really locked up with a jail sentence, y'all know we been abducted fuck all of that let's figure out where we go from here." Jermaine says and I look at him from the top bunk and pop his head.

"We know that asshole, we might not of had these problems if it weren't for you so why don't you think of something." I say and he rubs his head but then we all laugh for a minute.

"Michael I am telling you manipulating Susan may not be a bad idea, I think we are at our worst for worst right now..." Prince says again and I roll my eyes.

"I hate to say but it was me fucking Susan that got us in this mess and I am not about to dig myself deeper in it by doing that again plus I promised Zyan I would never do that under any circumstances so we just going to have to find another way out." I say and they groaned.

"Michael I think Zyan will get us out of here, she has really took to being a don's wife, the way she dominate the area you would be impress..." Jermaine says making me smile.

The thought of my queen being a boss I can't lie it does things too me, man I can't wait to see her beautiful face and body again she is going to get pregnant I can be sure of that.

Morris' Point Of View:

"See motherfuckers forget who put them on and that's how they fucking die." I say as I held my gun to Paul's head.

I manage to get them to flip their car over and dragged them out and had them on their knees begging for their life.

"Look Morris this was Susan's idea alright I was just following orders but I was never going to kill you just scare you some and let you disappear." Paul says and I laughed.

"Nigga you think I'm stupid? I know this was Susan's idea I heard you two in her office after you killed me you was suppose to fuck my girl. Well she ain't my girl I could care two shits about her and in fact I can care two shits about you too motherfucker..." I say pulling the trigger ending his life right there. I call Susan and it rings three times before she answers...

"Hey Paul baby is the job done?" She says and I am now disgusted by her.

"No Susie baby it's Morris your little henchman Paul can't come to the phone right now he is currently laying in the pits of Hell but I wanted you to know I am done with you, Your on your own...

Find your own way into Hayvenhurst but you won't make it in there alive baby girl. You want Michael so bad well die trying to get him because Zyan ain't going to stop until she gets what's rightfully hers and I don't blame her....Susan you are your own downfall and if you live to find some help maybe it won't be too late for us." I say and hang up.

It hurts to let her go but I had to or else I would end up like everyone she killed. I throw Paul's cell away. The rest of my guys follow me back into the car and we drive off not showing any emotion I continued on to my original plan.

If I am ever going to have a shot at redeeming myself I knew I had to do one thing, and that was getting my sister she is the only one that can clear Prince's name although I know he won't talk to me no more after this, it's the least I could do considering my betrayal.