20. She's Dangerous

Michael's Point Of View:

"Mike come on, Jackson wake the fuck up!" I hear a familiar annoying voice says and I open my eyes to see Prince next to me tied up and my head feeling woozy.

"What the fuck happen man?" I ask trying to touch my head but I am reminded that I am tied up too.

"Well after them piece of shit pigs surrounded us they threw us into that van and after some time I think the threw knockout gas in there because after that I suppose since I blacked out. Fuck when I get out of here I am going to put my foot on Susan's throat, she was always a little bitch even when we were younger..." Prince says and I chuckle as he is right.

"So lets figure out how to get out of this I got a fucking newborn baby a four year old daughter and a scared wife probably at home wondering what the fuck I did now and most likely pissed with me." I say shaking my head in disbelief will our happily ever after ever come.

"Yeah rub it in my face about you and Zyan I still don't see what she see in you that she don't in me!" Prince says and I roll my eyes and laughed.

"I am good looking and I got everything the girl wants, just forget it Prince the girl is mine!" I say and he rolls his eyes this time.

"I know that Jackson and when we get out of this we can start working on that truce so how about we practice now." Prince says scanning the room.

"Why don't you pick the cuffs like you did before?" I say and he groans in frustration.

"I would if those bastards ain't take all my hair pins, look we need to think if we can't physically get out then we may need you to dickmatized my sister again and get one up on her." Prince says and I roll my eyes.

"First of all No I will not do that ever again and two don't you think we are past that point?" I say as I scan the room. Four white walls with a bed, three vents for air, a sink, a toilet, and a camera in the corner monitoring us most likely.

This is definitely a cell but not a normal one, the door even is cell like with it being only one way in and out the door handle on the other side of the door.

"It's Susie I think anything is possible." Prince says and we laugh a bit before the door opens. I watch with wide eyes as I see the person in front of me and my blood boils.

"Hey Mikey and Little Brother I see you two are bonding how cute the cell-mate meet and greet well I hope you are comfortable because you won't be seeing the outside of here for a long time." Susan says and Prince and I glare at her.

"What the fuck do you want Susan, all of this for what for nothing Jackson is still not going to be with you and why am I dragged along?" Prince says anger coated in his voice the first time Nelson and I agreed with something in a long time.

"First of all Little Brother Michael does want me he just don't know it yet. I realized he needs more convincing, and as for you little brother who else will take over daddy's company if not for me? you are in trouble, James is dead..." Susan says trailing off.

"Alonzo is the one next in line and you know it!" Prince yells.

"Not anymore, I killed him didn't you hear the news? oh wait...no you can't when you are locked up? well yeah he is gone so there's no one but me to take over and make daddy proud. I am going to finally get rid of the Jacksons like he wanted, and when he feel better he will have Katherine and I will have Michael, you could of had that bitch Zyan little brother but you didn't behave right so I had to dispose of her and your pet." Susan says making my blood boil more.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN DISPOSE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE SUSAN?" I yell pulling against my restraints although no use I needed to lash out at her.

"Well baby your wife is right here standing in front of you as for your ex-wife why don't you two take a look." Susan says and a guy rolls in a TV monitor that shows my baby car in a ditch crashed into a tree and I feel my tears pour out of me like wildfire.