6. You Can't Leave Me Baby

Michael's Point of View:

After a beautiful vacation filled with bonding time with our families and a lot of love making between my wife and I, I find this uncontrollable smile on my face.

I forgot just how good love making feels with my wife.

She is everything and I feel so stupid to have cheated on her in the first place.

My wife and I have a schedule date tonight and I am so excited. I am anxious as well as today is the day I am going to end it with Susan.

Britt is on her lunch when Susan walked into my office.

"Mikey baby you're smiling did you miss me?" Susan says coming to hug me but I stop her.

"Susan have a seat." I say as she looks confused but sits on my desk.

"Michael what is going on? I want you to know I found the thief and she is currently 6ft under now." Susan says trying to caress my arm.

"That's good but look Susan I want you to know that this affair between me and you have to end. I really need to focus on my daughter and my wife." I say to Susan who starts to laugh.

"So she finally gave you some huh? That's why you ignored my phone call? Well Michael that's good you finally got you some of that old pussy. But the warranty on this pussy is expired meaning you are stuck with me baby until I say I am done and I ain't done getting that...hmm monster in your pants." Susan says making my blood boil.

"First off Susan don't you dare talk about my wife like she isn't bad honey she is way badder than you, you was just a substitute and you know it. She was always my main desire, I didn't really desire you I just wanted a hole to fill. The job could of went to anyone just as mediocre. Further more I am a motherfucking Don and I say what will and will not be going down, and you will not be going down or doing any of that shit over here ever again do you hear me? Now as far as business goes we can continue unless you can't be cordial then I will sever all ties with you and go elsewhere am I being understood?" I say to her with a stern voice and a quirked brow.

Susan looks at me with evil in her eyes and a smirk tug at her lips.

"Michael you are something you know that, and it's time that I take you down a notch now this shit can get ugly and I can make you lose that bitch of a wife you got alongside that twat of a daughter too. You know my brother is Prince motherfucking Don of the Nelson Family and your sworn enemy. Now what you not going to do is think you can use me until wifey wants to be wifey again and then leave. It don't work like that so like I said..." Susan says pinning her body to mine in my chair no longer peaking my interest.

"Me and You aren't done until I say so and I didn't say so. Now I am going to give you one more day with that miserable bitch you chose to marry. But come tomorrow you are to be at my house at 7p.m. and bring me $10,000 in cash. Lisa will be there and need it for a special little project that I don't want to fund. After business you will fuck my brains out and watch me pleasure or fuck Lisa and that's it. Tell your bitch you got a business meeting and you won't be making it home until late." Susan says holding her knife she keeps on her inner thigh to my neck and I swallow hard but keep a stern face.

"The cost of doing business huh? You know what everyone told me fucking with a bitch like you would be my worst nightmare... Susan enjoy this while it last every deal comes to an end." I say chuckling to mask my anger and fear for I don't give a fuck about her brother but I don't want Zyan or Nia to be collateral damage for my mistakes.

"Yeah and I will come out on top." Susan says kissing me roughly and putting her knife away. She begins to undo my pants.

"Now let's get down to our usual meeting." Susan says as she begins stroking me and my body betraying me beneath her touch.