17. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Susan's Point Of View:

I sit in this hospital as I watch my father hook up to every different machine slowly losing his life, the same way I had to watch my mother die because she loved him. Now he gets his karma going the same way that she did.

"Susan...wh.... where's Prince?" My father ask and I scoff. I am his first daughter and Prince is only older than me by a few years and he still get treated like he is the best when I am Daddy's only daughter.

"He's not here yet daddy, want me to go and get you something to drink?" I ask and he nods and smiles.

I smile back and walk out to get him some water. As I get it I see Prince walking in with Lisa holding hands and with his goons Corey and Morris and I glare. He is really committing himself to this ludicrous plan.

"Prince you don't got to hold this bitch hand like we all know she is just here to be here..." I say but Prince cuts me off.

"Susie don't make me have to open my mouth again okay stop talking to Lisa like that have some respect for Mrs. Nelson." Prince says and I widen my eyes at him he is really letting this goes to his head.

"Daddy is looking for you..." I say as I walk in the room again. My father's face lights up and I know it's because of Prince.

"Hey Dad, how are you feeling?" Prince says as he and Lisa stands at my father's bedside. I roll my eyes and sit on the other side. I was here for my father more than any of my siblings and I have been doing more for my family than anyone and I get no recognition.

"Better now this beautiful girl is in front of me. Who's this Prince?" My daddy say and I roll my eyes.

"This is Lisa dad she and I are going to get married and she is going to help me destroy Jackson and his family." Prince says and I roll my eyes again I just can't wait until we get into the final phase and then he will be so distracted.

I can do to her what I did to Apollonia and that bitch Amber who stole from me, Lisa can finally join her friend.

"Oh this is beautiful well I hope she brings you happiness I am glad you moved on from Apollonia. She should of never ran off. Well keep this one close okay? See Susan you need to get someone to be with I won't be here long and your brothers are moving on too..." My father says and I am now fed up.

"I had someone until things got complicated and Prince ain't do his job right and if he would of never gave me up to that bitch Zyan I could of have everything!!! And James would of never died Daddy!!!" I scream at Prince who anger I see boils in his eyes.

"First of all Jackson doesn't want you he never did. No one told you to slut yourself up to him and begin this war in the first place. Don't get mad that I can find someone that ACTUALLY wants me and not just because I slut my way into their pants! I don't even know why I am talking to you. You're not even a real Nelson. Your mother was a whore who to say you are even blood related!" Prince yells at me making my anger finally boiled over.

I walk up to him and slap him hard to where I left my imprint and I was going to keep going until I hear my dad's heart monitor beat out of control.

Nurses rushes in and kick us out as they work hard to save my dad and I pace waiting to hear the news.

"If Dad dies I will never forgive you or deal with you." Prince says while Lisa tends to his cheek and I try to jump at him but Morris holds me back.

"If daddy dies it will be your fault, I hate you Prince I can't wait daddy had already decided to make me the Don when he is no longer here and I will bury you little brother." I say trying to get out of Morris grip but he is strong.