26. WHOOP THAT TRICK!!!

*I'll advise you to skip the song to about 0:24 seconds that's when the song starts just about and this is inspired by @mjscurls01 she gave me the idea for this part as this was so much fun so please enjoyed*

Susan's Point Of View:

I can't believe I have to hide out in my mother's old hideout that my mom used to use to hide from my father from time to time.

It brought back some old memories of hiding from him as my mother made it a game, god I missed her she would of help me have Michael in my grasp forever and wouldn't let anyone take him from me.

"Uncle Turner how long do I have to be here?" I ask as I walk around the condo.

"For as long as I say if you want to stay alive now I will give you guards and you will be only going from this condo to my other place I have i want you to run to keep you out of unnecessary trouble I promise my sister I was going to keep you and your brother safe I failed your brother but I will not failed you." My uncle says as he tears up and I do to at the mention of my brother James.

"Okay Uncle Turner..." I say as he leaves me alone in this condo and I look at the picture I had stolen of Michael from his house a while back and I kiss it.

"I will be with you again Michael I promise." I say to it as I post it up and then I post up the picture of James.

"I will avenge you little brother..." I say kissing that picture too. I slump down and try to figure out my next move with my club gone I have to rethink what I am going to do.

I definitely know Zyan is going to die by my hand with her breathing I can't get Michael she ruins everything but not for long, I called Carmen to meet me...

Prince's Point Of View:

"Go ahead Nelson go in there and talk to her..." Michael says as I stand outside of the room Lisa was staying in.

I was sweating nervous as I didn't know how she was going to react once we were alone I can tell she was upset but I wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

"I don't know Jackson she is really upset with me...She hates me..." I say as I try to calm down.

"Look you need to fight for what you want if you give up she will never talk to you. Do you think if I would of gave up that Zyan and I would still be together? no I fought and she knew she wanted me too. But she wasn't going to give me an easy win, and you won't get one either so GO!!!" Michael says opening the door to Lisa and Zyan talking.

"Uh baby come on let's go check up on Duke..." Michael says grabbing Zyan hands who side eye us but leave us alone.

Lisa was still packing not looking at me and I start to notice something is different about her. Did she get a new haircut? Did she start getting curvy since I was gone?