10. Can't Let Her Get Away

Michael's Point Of View:

I drop off Eva and Megan at their house, they still let me have it about my indiscretions.

I drive Zyan to the house after we get take out.

"Michael I am surprise you didn't let the house go to shit." Zyan says. I chuckle as I take the take out bags from her.

"Actually I did Mother and Janet came and clean the house today, I guess they got tired of seeing it." I say as I set out our takeout.

"Michael why is there so many...Michael were you drinking during this time?" Zyan asks me and I look down in shame.

"Baby I...I thought you were gone forever I never thought we would come to this point...I am sorry." I say still looking down.

"Michael come on let's eat and talk..." Zyan says as she grabs her plate and we decided to sit in the living room.

"Alright Michael answer me why would you prefer that slut over me do you love me or her?" She says and I look at her completely bewildered.

"Baby I love you I always will love you and to be honest I don't prefer her at all If I would prefer someone it's you, just she was accessible and I knew her, but she actually came on to me and as the weak man I was I fell for it, I allow her to get at me and I was very wrong for that.

Then when I did try to end it she threatened me about harming you and Nia and because she had her brother she could do it...I only continue because I didn't want you two to get hurt or for her to hurt me more..." I say my mouth slipping up before I realized it.

"...Michael as you can see I can defend myself regardless you really should of never did that with her.... You made me feel low and pointless. I wasn't sleeping with you because you made it seem like a job there were no more romance or intimate moments baby... It just felt like hey I am home drop your panties. That's not hot by any means...

Then I am still a new mom. Yeah Nia is 3 years old but I am still getting a hang of this and now we are going to have another one...Michael you really made me feel worst like I can't be perfect but I am doing my best...why you had to be so selfish..." Zyan says starting to cry and I feel like shit.

I did not think about this at all we were only married for a minute before Nia and now we are on Baby #2.

I didn't think about my wife and what she was really going through.

She was right I am selfish. I wrapped my wife in my arms and rub her back as I wipe away her tears.

"Baby I am sorry I'm a selfish asshole and I ruin all of this between us...please let me make it right please don't give up on me I know I deserve for you too but please don't I want to do better...

Let's start over some... Hi my name is Michael Joseph Jackson and I am hopelessly in love with Zyan Jackson a women of imperfect perfections." I say making my wife smile.

That smile does the same thing to me since the first day I saw it.

I rub my thumb across her cheeks wiping away more of her fallen tears while we stare into each other's eyes.

I feel as though I saw my whole life flash in her eyes and it started to make tears form into my eyes.

I feel her hands rub away the tears that were falling from my eyes and I kiss her hand.

Her skin so soft and she smell so good she started to take over my senses though I try hard to contain it.

Though I fail as my head now laid in the crook of her neck planting soft kisses on it as she moans and fall into me.