23. Sister Who???

Prince's Point Of View:

I see her Beautiful Ivory skin run further around the grounds, her long Chestnut hair swaying in the wind. "Chase me, come on Prince can you catch me." Her voice enthralled my ears making me laugh as I run after her. Each time I get close it is never close enough until the game goes faster and I lose sight of her. "Lisa where are you?" I yell as I am running through the trees trying to find her.

"Lisa this isn't funny where are you?" I yell as I spin around looking and soon I see her and I run up to her but I see her holding her stomach. "Lisa what's..." She removes her hands to show a stable wound and blood pouring I try to run to her but I am being pulled back by my sister Susan. "Let the bitch die Prince like we agreed on...." Susan says cackling as I turn to Lisa tears in her eyes and she drops to her knees but I catch her before she fully falls.

"Prince why... I only wanted to love you, do you not love me?" Lisa says before she dies in my arms and I cry before Susan stabs me... I jump awake in a pool of sweat and see Michael across from me in his bed tossing and turning. I hold my chest, that was the third time tonight I had a dream about Lisa dying before I can tell her I love her.

She reminds me so much of my mother resilient, supportive, smart, funny and mysterious all in the same time

She reminds me so much of my mother resilient, supportive, smart, funny and mysterious all in the same time. She is very captivating and I am feeling like shit because I can't tell her how I feel.

I hope she feels the same way...I lay down holding my pillow like I used to hold her to fall asleep and tears fall as I miss her so much, I pray to see her again as sleep isn't easy anymore... Nothing is really....

Lisa's Point Of View:

I lay in bed staring at the picture of Prince I had from one of our dates out.

He was such a beautiful man yet I was trying so hard to hate him but I can't. I knew I shouldn't have fell for his tricks, the man never even told me he loved me.

Because he didn't and there I fell for a man that was dangerous and didn't care, like Danny. Well no more will I try to find love I am not capable of being love and I should know this I will forever be alone.