14. Never Can Say Goodbye

Zyan's Point of View:

I wait by the window watching the rainfall still worried about my daughter, I wonder if Michael is really going to find her

I wait by the window watching the rainfall still worried about my daughter, I wonder if Michael is really going to find her. My thoughts swirl around as I start reminiscing my journey with Michael and Nia.

*Flashback Starts*

"Zyan baby you should be back in bed our Prince/Princess will be here any day now." Michael says as she tries to usher me in bed. He wants to make me as comfortable as possible before I give birth.

"But baby you was gone I want you next to me with all your drop dead sexyness..." I say growling in his ear as I pull his collar closing the space between us as much as possible kissing his soft succulent lips.

He smiles against the kiss as it gets hotter between us and he now has me pin to the bed.

"You are so beautiful Zyan and pregnant girl you drive me wild..." Michael says before he starts to nibble on my ear. Being super sensitive during this pregnancy the slightest touch sending my body over.

I started to feel a cramping sensation thinking it was my overwhelming sexual desire until it felt like I peed.

"MICHAEL OH MY GOD IT'S TIME!!!" I say as he isn't fully registering what I am saying.

"Oh yeah baby scream my name it's definitely time for you to get the thunder from down under." Michael says making me slightly laugh but still irritated.

"No fool my water broke it's time!" I say and he jumps up so fast a bit panicking but he starts to run to grab my birthing bag.

"Okay I have all the stuff in the bag are you sure we packed up everything?" Michael says a bit frantic and I laugh.

"Yes Michael I did come on let's go!" I say a bit nervous but trying to keep calm for him. We get in the car and he drives like a mad man thank God we weren't stop for reckless driving.

"My wife is in labor we need a doctor!" Michael says as he pushes me in a wheelchair. The nurse takes over and they bring me to my room and I wait for my doctor.

He checked and saw I was only 7 centimeters so I had to wait a few more minutes. By the time I made it to 10 and Michael's annoyance with videoing me finally kicked in the baby was ready.

So Michael scrub up and he held my hand and together we brought our Princess, our Angel into the world.

"Oh my God Michael she's beautiful!" I say when we finally get to hold her.

"I know she is as beautiful as you baby, oh thank you so much for making me a father and bringing my princess into the world now I have a purpose." Michael says kissing me and our baby girl.

"Oh my God Michael purpose! Let's name her Nia meaning purpose..." I say as Michael and I couldn't agree on a name during my whole pregnancy.

"Nia I like that name a lot Nia Antoinette Jackson..." Michael says and I smile and agree and with tears of joy we all became a family that day....