2. Secrets In The Shadows

Zyan Point of View:

I can't believe him, he accused me of cheating when the way he was moving I would think he was cheating.

If it wasn't his constant hunger for me sexually I would have someone follow him.

I cried myself till dawn came thinking about how my marriage was failing.

I miss how we use to be he was so romantic taking me on getaway trips and dancing the night away with me.

I had our maid Rosita clean up the glass from the pictures that Michael made fall and she laid the pictures on his side of the bed.

It felt weird being in the bed alone I haven't slept alone in five years and now I felt as though I lost apart of my heart.

I get up and go in the bathroom to see my red eyes with bags and my hair a mess.

I got to take Nia to school so I try my best to pull myself together.

I head downstairs to see mama Katherine in the kitchen with Nia and Papa Joe.

"Good Morning sweetheart we came by to surprise you, where's Michael?" Katherine ask as she hug me and that hug meant everything considering what happen.

"Oh he went into the office really early today, this is a nice surprise I was going to just have breakfast with Nia before I take her to pre-school." I reply as I grab a cup of coffee.

"Well I am going to meet Michael at the office you have a good day at work Zyan and you have a good day at Pre-school Nia." Joseph says getting up kissing Katherine cheek goodbye.

"Later Papa Joe." Nia says while eating her cereal. Our Nanny Lucinda got her ready for me this morning.

Nia's Outfit and Hair

"Zyan honey I would like to accompany you to take Nia to school and then we can go out for a mother/daughters day." Mama Katherine says.

"Uh Mother Kat that isn't necessary I have work today and..." I begin to say but she cuts me off.

"Nonsense call out I miss spending time with my daughter in law come on." Katherine says I smile and agree.

Michael's Point of View:

I wake up groggy and not really knowing where I am until I see Susie looking at me.

"Susie what are you doing here?" I ask shocked.

"I live here Michael damn were you that blacked out?" Susie says smiling and crawling onto the bed to me in a attempt to be sexy.

"Must be what time is it?" I ask as I rub my hands through my hair.

My pony tail is no more and my long hair tousled everywhere from a wild night.