8. Don't Leave Me

*Previously In Blood On The Dance Floor:

"Zyan I have something to tell you...I hope you understand and just talk it out with me. Baby girl please know that...I love you so much and this wasn't about anything other than my foolish pride and male ego...well...I been having a affair on you for the past two months and I ended it tonight after she threaten you and Nia." Michael says through choked tears and my heart stopped.... This can't be happening...

Zyan's Point of View:

"Baby...Baby please..." Michael says holding his hands out to me but I push him away.

My heart beating fast but not beating at the same time. The room was spinning and getting blurry as tears form in my eyes.

I grab the Jack Daniels bottle and throw it at the wall. This can not be happening not right now....

"MICHAEL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? TWO FUCKING MONTHS?" Is all I could say as I screamed to the top of my lungs feeling like I am in a distorted memory not wanting this to be real.

"Zyan I'm sorry but I didn't want you to find out from someone else, that's why I'm telling you baby please I love you." Michael says dropping to his knees.

"LOVE? OH THIS IS REAL LOVE MICHAEL....FUCKING THAT....OH MY GOD....IS IT THAT SLUT FROM EARLIER TODAY?" I ask him as he tries to hold onto my waist.

He looks down before he nods confirming what I try to tell myself was just nonsense. I told myself I was just overreacting that I couldn't have possibly intrude on what she thought she was supposed to be getting....

"MICHAEL ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT WHOLE CONVERSATION TODAY WASN'T ABOUT NO FRIEND IT WAS ABOUT YOU? AND...OH MY GOD I CAN'T DO THIS." I say as I push him away and run upstairs and he follows. My chest was tightening and I felt like I couldn't breathe his same air anymore.

"Zyan please don't leave me baby I swear I'll do anything. I Love You so much you're my queen." He says following me back and forth as I pack my bags.

"LOVE SHOULD OF BROUGHT YOUR SORRY ASS HOME!!! HOME TO YOUR FAMILY TO WORK OUT OUR ISSUES NOT TO SOME CAMEL FACED BITCH WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE TWO STROKES AWAY FROM CHLAMYDIA!!! MICHAEL GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yell some more tears drowning my face and my chest still tightening.

"You're right but that was my misguided and ignorant self Zyan I am a changed man I promise please baby please...don't leave and don't take Nia away from me...I'll have nothing I can't lose you two." Michael says crying and punching the wall scaring me.

"Michael...you broke my heart you promised me forever, shit we just spent eight beautiful days on the private island, the date night...Michael how can I ever trust you again?" I say crying as I finish packing my bag and start on Nia's.

"Baby you can do it, we are in therapy. We are rebuilding I am determine to be a better man for you and to do better for my family please I will die if you leave me Zyan." Michael says his sobs uncontrollably he holds me to his body not wanting to let go.

"Please...I love you I only ever loved you. She was nothing but a pass time and it was stupid for me to search for sex somewhere else when this...us is more important." Michael says desperately kissing on my forehead but his kisses don't feel the same, they're tainted in her image.

I push him away and watch him drop to his knees again and I turn away. Grabbing our bags I run for the door Michael on my toes behind me.

"Michael I can't do this anymore, You have broken me in ways I can't imagine everything about you just screams her, you're tainted in her image...Michael to me I am not enough for you at all...you accused me countless times of cheating but it was you, it was always you...here I am thinking I was the blame and I was more or less the fool...Michael I need to go for I am so devastated...How could you kill my love and soul? Michael how could...I hate you!!!" I scream running into my car with the bags.