I Volunteer as Puppeteer

Ellie's POV

"Oh my god, I have an idea!" I said, making everyone change their glances from Frank to me, "We already did Truth or Truth, so let's play a game that's more like Dare or Dare."

"It sounds boring," Kia said, and some others nodded in agreement.

"It won't be, believe me," I replied, "I made up this game, I've played it before with other friends. It's called Puppeteer." I could tell the name caught everyone's attention, so I just smirked and continued talking.

"It goes like this. Everyone in the circle puts on blindfolds, except for one person, the puppeteer. Quick side note: everyone else, aka the puppets, can't see, speak or use their hands. So, the puppeteer chooses two people, and they go to a separate room, closet, bathroom, whatever, and they tell the puppets what to do. The puppets need to do exactly as told and "convince" the puppeteer. If the puppets don't convince the puppeteer, or if they don't want to do it, or if they break the rules and see, speak or use their hands, they have to pay $20 each to the puppeteer. If the puppeteer is convinced, then he or she will pay them $10 each. The thing here is, the puppets will never know who the other puppet was, they only know their puppeteer. And it has to remain a secret forever." When I finally finished talking, I knew everyone had a certain curiousness about the game.

"I'll get the blindfolds, then," I said as I stood up and grabbed the blindfolds I had in one of the cabinets.

"I'll be the first puppeteer," I spoke when everyone had their blindfolds on, "remember the rules, don't see, speak or use your hands."

Some nodded, others just sat in silence, "Oh and before I forget, it'll be ten minutes per puppeteer. Not less, not more. And the other puppets cannot take off their blindfolds while the puppeteer... plays."

This time, they all nodded. I could feel everyone's nerves. It gave me a sort of boost of adrenaline. "I'll pick my puppets now."

My two little puppets were Jason and Frank.

Jason's POV

Ellie picked me. I have no idea what I'm about to get myself into, but I trust Ellie so, why the fuck not.

She guided me and the other puppet into a room that I imagine to be a closet or something of the sort. Then, she closed the door.

"Hands behind your back. Remember the rules. Touch can be very automatic and difficult to control, so be careful." Ellie told us.

"Okay, first something simple and kind of typical, but whatever. Kiss." She ordered. I turned to wherever I heard her voice was coming from, "Right! You can't see, I'm such a dumbass. I'll guide your way."

Ellie took my chin and eventually I felt something press against my lips. Their lips were so incredibly soft. I've never felt this way during a kiss before, so I immediately deepened the kiss. The other puppet took longer to react, but eventually, they kissed back. The warmth I felt while their lips were touching mine was amazing. It was as if their lips were made to complete mine, just like a puzzle piece fits another one. And I wanted more. So much more.

"Woah woah woah, I said kiss, not make out," Ellie said, and I slowed down my lip's motion, "but don't stop, me likey," I swear I could see her grinning as wide as always.

I continued kissing the other puppet until I felt my lips getting tired of only kissing their lips. I want to kiss their cheek, their neck, I want to run my fingers through their hair, but I can't.

"Okay, okay, as much as I hate to say it, I need you to break the kiss," Ellie said after a few minutes. We did as told.

"So far so good, isn't it?" She said and made me smile. "Okay, so I was going to ask you to do a hickey on each other, but as it leaves a temporary mark, you would know who was the other puppet." She paused, probably thinking about what we should do now. "Okay, this will be tricky. So, you'll be kissing each other's neck, but you cannot make a hickey. It can get as intense as you may want, just do not leave a trace. And be careful, the puppet who's being kissed can't moan. It'll be hard, but hey, it wouldn't be a fun game if it wasn't. So you," she grabbed my shoulder, "will be kissing the other puppet first."

I had to bury my hands deep in my pockets, just in case I got too into it. Which I know I probably would.

Ellie guided me to the other puppet's neck, and it felt so fragile. I kissed once, only my lips this time, then a second time, and then a third one, then I began to use my tongue to wet their neck before kissing it and then used my tongue while I kissed them and it was all just so satisfying. 

Even though my hands were burning in need to grab them by the waist and pull them closer to me, I kept them stuck in my pockets.

I desired more, a lot more.

"Okay, now it's the other puppet's turn to—" Ellie was cut off by an alarm.

"Shit. The ten minutes are up. I'm sorry." Ellie apologized, "But in the bright side, you did convince me."

No. No no no. I needed them to kiss me back. They had to. I can't leave without this. I need this. And living with the idea that I won't know the puppet with the softest and most gentle lips and the perfect neck terrifies me.

Before I know it, Ellie was already leading us back to the circle and sat me down.

"Who wants to be the next puppeteer?" Ellie said.

"Me!" Michie said as I heard her stand up. And I was left there, silent, sitting down and replaying what had just happened, what I had just felt.

No, this can't end like this.