001

Summary: Kylo needs cuddling after a long day of work.

____

Kylo Ren busted into his quarters. He'd had enough of General Hux's bitching for one day. The ginger man was insufferable; he would stop at nothing to annoy the Supreme Leader to his wit's end. Everyone knew that Hux was after the title, but as long as Kylo was around, that would never happen.

The tall man stripped himself of his work clothes and changed into night shorts; he was ready to get in bed and sleep off his frustration. As Kylo climbed in his bed, he wished that your shift would end soon so that you could be next to him. You were a TIE Fighter pilot, so Kylo never knew when he would get to see you due to your hectic schedule.

Suddenly, Kylo sensed someone coming to the door; he eased up when you walked through the door, just having put the code in to enter the quarters.

You smiled at him as he jumped up out of the bed to engulf you in a tight hug. "Did you miss me?" you asked, giggling a bit.

Kylo leaned down, placing his hands on your back, and passionately kissed you. It was enough to make you melt in his arms. You could already tell he'd had a rough day; he was already being clingy (which you didn't mind, of course).

"Is the general bothering you again?" you asked as the two of you separated.

He chuckled. "You know me too well, (Y/N)."

Kylo turned from you and walked back to the bed, getting in and motioning for you to come in. You took off your boots and unzipped the pilot jumpsuit you had on, leaving you in a tank top and shorts. You climbed into bed and Kylo pulled you into his arms.

Once comfortably positioned, Kylo sat up to kiss you. Your hands moved to his hair and the two of you kissed each other with force and passion. You didn't get to have much time with him like this, so making it count was all that mattered. His one hand was on your side and the other on your face as he delved more into the kiss, parting your lips with his tongue.

The both of you had to break for air. You started into his beautiful hazel eyes, your hand resting on his cheek. "I really missed you today," you said.

He grinned and closed his eyes, feeling your thumb rub his cheekbone. "I miss you whenever we're apart."

After pecking your lips once more, he laid back down and you cuddled into him, your head resting on his chest. You wished moments like these would last forever, and quite honestly, so did Kylo.

____

Author's note: I hope you all enjoyed this first part! I decided to write Kylo oneshots because I honestly love this boy so much. I will have more content coming soon, so stay tuned! Also, check out my other books; the Avengers Preferences and Imagines and the Pietro, Loki, and Bucky Imagines.

-starkillerkylo