007

Summary: Modern AU where Ben is very needy in the mornings. Lots of fluff!

______

Ever since you had been in a relationship with Ben Solo, he had been very reliant on touch. Whether it was hugging, kissing, or something else, it was like Ben always wanted to be in your loving embrace. It's not like you minded at all. You actually quite enjoyed how clingy the man was.

Mornings were sweet and serene when you woke up with Ben. There was no better thing than to open your eyes to see the face of your lover. His raven hair, the beauty marks on his face, his soft, kissable lips...you could easily lose time staring at him.

On this particular morning, you had waken up before him. It was 6:30 AM - way too early to be up. You groaned and shoved your face back into your pillow.

Not being able to go back to sleep, you rolled over to face Ben. He was sleeping peacefully, his chest slowly moving up and down, a calm look on his face. You couldn't help but smile, thankful that you had him in your life. He was everything you wanted, plus so much more.

You softly cuddled up to him and ended up falling back asleep.

• • •

You woke back up to the feeling of Ben rubbing your back. You fluttered your eyes open to have them meet with Ben's. He smiled when he saw that you were awake.

"Good morning, Y/N." His deep voice gave you shivers. He pressed a kiss against your forehead.

You returned a smile. "Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?"

He nodded and pulled you closer, burying his face in the crook of your neck, leaving little kisses.

His smell engulfed you, making you give a happy sigh. Ben looked at you. "What is it?"

You just shook your head and leaned forward, giving him a long kiss. "I just love you."

He gave a huge grin. "I love you more."