Chapter 4

Well gym ended i was sooo happy it did. I was getting tired of getting hit with balls..i already get hit enough everyday..uh anyway. Third period i had chemistry which nothing interesting happened just notes and getting to know a couple of people from my table. It was finally lunch time and i looked around walking to my locker and i saw them Lisa and Yari 'are they waiting for me or is their locker next to mine?' i thought and walked to my locker setting my things down. They then walked over to me "hey ryan" Yari said and Lisa just waved and smiled. I wave and smiled. "lets go into Mr. Rizos room " Yari said and started walking. Lisa and me fallowed. "whos Mr.Rizo?" i asked and tilted my head. Yari snatched my schedule and pointed to my seventh period math class "hes your math teacher we have him together" she said as i saw her tail wag. I nodded and continued to walk with them. They entered and they both ran to a wheel chair "it's my turn!" Lisa yelled "nuh uh you had it last time!" Yari yelled. I just stared at them and fiddled with my sleeves. They stare at me "maybe he should sit here" Lisa said. Yari sat dow somewhere else "fiiiinnnee" she huffed. I shook my head "no no its fine you guys can go ahead" Lisa just went and sat on the other chair an patted the wheel chair. I then sighed and sat down and looked around. They then grabbed some laptops and sat back down and started playing paper.io. I then looked over at the computers and grabbed one. I then sat back down and opened it. I blink and stared at it not knowing what to do. Lisa peeked over " wanna play paper.io?" she asked and showed me. My ears twitch and i smiled and nodded. I then started to play and swayed my tail. My ears perked up right when i saw Darwin walking in. I smiled and i was going to wave but he seemed to act like he didn't even know me. I knew he knew that i was in here but why did he ignore me? I frown slightly and tilted my head. He then just walked out without a wave. I guess illl ask him later. Lisa noticed and looked over at me "hey whats wrong? 
 she asked. I shake my head quickly and smiled then continued to play the game. Soon it was time to go home. I sighed and slowly walked home. I then opened the door and looked at my dad waiting at the door. I look up at him my eyes already watery. He grabbed me by the collar and i gasp. He growled "where the hell is the money from the table!" he yelled at me tightening his grip. "S-Stop you s-scaring me!" i cried out. "you should be scared you pathetic cat!" he threw me on the floor and kicked my side "now tell me where it is!" he yelled. I cried tears rolling down my cheeks "i-i.." he kicked my face leaving a bruise. I try to yell but he covered my mouth "you know what..don't tell me..just know you getting punished for being a bad kitty" he smirked. My eyes widened and i shake my head "p-please n-no...