Chapter 20

I was sitting on his lap my head on his chest as he pet my head causing me to purr. My tail swayed happily a small light pink blush on my cheeks. He smiled and kissed my head "it's starting to get dark baby" he said and looked down at me. I whined and pout looking up at him "I don't wan't you to leave" I whimpered out. He pet me and gave me a small kiss "common I'll get you home" he said. I pout and nod "fiiiinnnee" I said softly and he stood up putting me on his shoulders. I giggled and swayed my tail playing with his hair " oh this time I'm going to my cousin's house " I said and told him her address. He looks up at me "she lives really far though" I nodded " if you want I can walk myself over there". He shakes his head quickly "why don't you stay with me I live with my mom and little sister and they already know about you so you don't have to worry" he said. I gasped an nodded quickly "yes please! Oh wait but I don't have clothes for tomorrow" I said looking down at him "I'll let you borrow my hoodie and you can wear the same pants again" he said. I nod and we started walking to his house which was pretty close by. I hummed and he took me off his shoulders when we got there setting me down. He wraps his arm around me as I nuzzle up to his side as he opened the door "I'm home" he said. Megan which is his little sister came up to him "mom's at work she won't be back till later tonight" she looked at me and gasped "is that Ryan?! He doesn't stop talking about you and your the same hight as me and I'm like 10 years old! And your half cat! I've never seen one like you before !" She said squealing and trying to touch my ears and tail. I blink and shook my head quickly letting out a small laugh "um nice to meet you too. But please don't touch them they're really sensitive" I said as nice as possible. She nods "k! Can I hang out with you guys please!" She whines. Josh rolls his eyes "Megan don't scare him and no he's tired and we're probably just gonna chill go play or something" he said. He could also tell I was a bit scared since my fur puffed up a bit I wouldn't say I was scared, just a little I don't know surprised . She let out a huff and stormed off. He sighed "sorry bout that" he said rubbing his neck. I smiled and looked up at him "it's alright" I said and we walked to his room. He closed the door and looked at me "well make yourself comfortable" he said and took off his shirt and jeans,I blushed and looked away fiddling with my sleeves. He chuckled "I don't mind if you stare" he said as he put on some joggers and came up from behind and hugged me causing me to flinch. I look up at him as he kissed my cheek. I smiled and swayed my tail turning around and going in my tip toes wrapping my arms around his neck "Soo can I get a hoodie" I asked giving his nose a small lick. He chuckled and nodded walking and handing me one. I look down at it and up at him how am I gonna change when I have bruises and scars all over my body he can't know at least not yet "um can you maybe not stare sorry it's just like you know it's barley our first day dating and this is going oretty fast" I said. He nods and smiles "whatever your comfortable with" he said and turned around. I smiled and swayed my tail taking off my clothes except for my boxers. I then out the hoodie on and it went down all the way to my knees and it kinda slid off my shoulder. I adjust it so no bruises or marks would show. I then walk up to him hugging him from behind...