Chapter 32

Classes passed and it was lunch. I walked with rick outside to the field. We walked around and talked for a while getting to know each other. we then sat down as i flopped down yawning my ears dropping down "tired" i whispered my tail swaying slowly. He looked down at me blushing "i really like you and i've liked you ever since the beginning of the school year...but i know you probably don't like me back" he whispered. I blink and blushed looking up at him. I sat up and looked down "look its complected right now..im so sorry" i whispered. "its fine i always get rejected anyway" he said and walked away. I sighed watching him "great now im mean.." i muttered looking down. I slowly stood up and walked into mr.rizos room sitting down with yari and melissa telling them everything. "woah ryan you got two boys now" yari said softly. I look at her "no i don't!" i said and put my head down "uuugghhh" i groaned. Melissa looked at me "common ryan it's a way to get over josh,and theres no sign of your dad anywhere and he doesn't know about this phone" she said looking at me. "i say David " yari says. I glare at her and leaned back " i guess so" i whispered. Soon lunch ended along with the rest of the classes. I walked to my old house and opened the door. I looked around and sighed "i guess i should call joci" i muttered and took my phone out calling her. I told her she could come over. I gave her my address and waited. I cleaned up everything since there was still a mess. I soon finished and herd someone knock. I walk to the door and opened it. i see joci and david. i smiled and invited them in. We sat and talked for a while until we started playing video games. We played for a while until David won. I squeaked and punched his arm playfully "no fair cheater" i said. He chuckled "so you just punch someone every time you dont win?" he asked. I smiled and swayed my tail crossing my arms "yes,yes i do" i said and giggled. He laughed and i saw joci stand up "i feel like the third wheel maybe i should leave " she said. I stood up "third wheel but isn't this just a hang out silly" i said and giggled. "yeah but you guys are so cute together!" she said. I saw david blush and adjust his glasses. My ears lowered and i rub the back of my neck looking down. Joci pushed me gently o the couch next to david. i fiddled with some sleeves "how bout one more game" he said looking at me. I nodded and started up the game. We played for a little more and of course david wins again. I pout a little and he laughs petting me. I couldn't help but blush and purr. He blushed also then stood up with joci "well see ya another time" he said and we said our goodbyes and they left. I left too going back to melissas house to tell her everything.