Chapter 23

I tackled him to the ground and was about to claw his eyes out as he growled at me trying to get me off but THEN Alissa had to come in and pick me up throwing me over her shoulder "sorry bout him he can get over protective,ya know family gotta look out for each other and whatever" she said. I whine and kick my legs "LET ME AT EM COMMON PUT ME DOWN!!" i yelled. He got up and dusted himself off "well tell that little annoying cat to back off if he knows whats good for him" he growled. My ears perked up and i struggle more in her arms "THATS IT!" i yelled and since i was looking down at her back i reached for her tail and pulled it causing her to drop me and yelp. I ran back at him and jumped on him biting his ear causing him to give a loud whimper. "STOP IT" Alissa yelled and stormed off to her room upstairs stomping her feet. "now look what you did" Mauricio said to me "oh hell no your the one that called me an annoying cat i was trying to protect her from you!" i said and ran up to her room. I knock on her door and lowered my ears "Alissa..im sowwwyyy...he called me annoying and he started getting touchy with you so like ya know...ill buy you food if you let me iiinn" i said in my soft sorry voice i do. She opened the just a crack peeking out. Then i heard Mauricio coming up the stairs then walking toured her room. I shot him a glare but looked back at her "im sorry " he said looking at her from the crack she opened up. She sighed and opened up the door putting her hands on her hips "both of you are gonna buy me food...so watcha gonna buy me?" she asked with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes "ill get you some cueritos from the michoacana" i said crossing my arms. She smiled happily and looked over at mauricio "and ill get you a paleta de aroz con leche". "good boys" she said and pats both our heads. We sigh and once she turned around we glared at each other about to attack again but once she turned around we acted all innocent and wrapped an arm around each other acting like buddies. She smiled and walked downstairs. I pulled his tail and giggled running downstairs before he could do anything. He yelped and growled "stupid cat" he muttered walking downstairs. Soon after a couple more hours he finally left. I sigh and laid on the floor "finally!" i groaned. Alissa rolled her eyes eating the food we got her "when are you going back home?" she asked. I blink and sat up my ears instantly lowering, i then started to think i can't go back or dad will do something even worse since i was gone for so many days fuck i did not think this through at all "uuummm i don't know..." i muttered looking down. She looked at me "k" she said and walked upstairs "well im tired so ima go to sleep". I fallowed her and ran past her going on her bed. She walked in "the fuck who do you think you are" she said pushed me to the other side. I giggled and wiggled under the covers. She went under the covers too then took all of it "niiiiggghht" she said and started snoring. I whine and grabbed another one wrapping myself up in a burrito falling asleep. Then i herd satan going "BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i whine and kicked my legs a little curling up more. I then felt alissa taking all the covers off "wake up! we're gonna be late for schoooll" she said. I slowly get up and rubbed my eyes "uughh what do you mean? don't you enter much later than me?" i asked. She looked at me "yeeaahh about that, hehehehe i transferred into your school" she said with an innocent smile. I looked at her then rubbed my head "oh no..." i muttered the worst part is that she going to be in the same grade as me since she failed freshman year so this is going to be fanfuckingtastic....