Chapter 7

I groan when i herd the alarm clock as i shut it off. I slowly stood up and rubbed my eyes looking around. I look at my pillow seeing it smudged with the makeup i used to hide my bruises. I turn the pillow over then waddled to my box filled with clothes. I got out some light blue ripped jeans and a pastel pink hoodie with a cute unicorn in the middle. I shrug and put on my converse. I dont bother with my hair again because meh. I then walk downstairs and see my dad sleeping on the couch holding a beer bottle in one hand. I sigh my ears lowering as i put a blanket over him. I grab a fruit and walked out the door,walking to school. I forgot to cover up my bruises this morning so a lot of people would stop and stare. I sigh and came up with excuses for them. I then walk inside and went to my locker. Lisa and Yari were there and started asking me questions about the bruise on my cheeks. I blink and put my hoodie up "its embarrassing..". "whaattt happpeenneedd!!" they said shaking me. I wiggle a little "okay okay! i ran into a door and then a wall.." i said looking down rubbing my arm. Yari tried not to laugh. Lisa just patted my head. "im fine now though so yeah" i said and smiled. I then saw Darwin pass by and my ears perked up as my tail swayed left to right. Lisa and Yari noticed especially Lisa and she looked at what i was looking at. Her ears instantly lowered "hey ryan are you crushing on him?" she whispered to me. I look at her and my cheeks went a bright red as i shook my head quickly. I mean i shouldn't have a crush on someone, when i get into a new school right!? and hes just a friend right!? i dont feel nothing....right... She crossed her arms "yeah right i can tell because you get all exited when you see him" she said. I pout and fiddled with my sleeves "okay maybe just a little but we're just friends! Pinky Promise" i said and smiled. She did this face again :T looking at me then away a couple times "mmm" she hummed. I couldn't help but giggle "you look retarded" i said. She smiled and looked away "mmmm..". Yari was just distracted with who knows what during this whole conversation. "well i gotta do something so see ya at lunch okay" i say and poke her cheek. She nods "k". I then walked towards the direction Darwin went to and i saw he was alone. I walked up to him and smiled "hey" i said softly. He looked at me and smiled "hey cutie" he said and poked my nose making my ears twitch and me flinch. I huff a little and blush. He then looked at my cheeks frowning " what happened.." he asked. I look up at him and looked away "two things door and wall.." i huffed crossing my arms "stupid door and wall" i said kicking the ground. He chuckled and i looked up at him my ears and tail going down "Hey its not funny!". He looked at me "your so cute" he said and patted my head "well make sure to call me later" he said and poked my nose again. I nod and watch him walk away just in time, since the bell rang. I then ran all the way to the third floor completely out of breath "uugghhh worst enemy..stairs.." i muttered and walked to History class. I then walk inside and take a seat next to Yari. She looked at me "hello my dude" she said and smiled. I waved "hey" i said still tired and i lay my head down groaning and kicking my feet. "whats wrong with you?" she asked. I look at her "i just ran up the stairs from the first floor". She winced "ouch to bad for you". I nod "i know". Soon the bell rang the the teacher began the lesson. 

~~Le time SKip~~

School soon was over and i walked towards my cousins house since she wanted to hang out. She was a neko just like me since she came from my moms side of the family just with light brown fur and hair. I walk over and rang the doorbell. I walk inside once she opened the door "sooo you have any chisme" (gossip in Spanish) she asked and we sat down in her room "uuh not really just maybe have a little crush on someone.." i muttered. She gasped and shook me "telllll meeee everything!" she yelled. I roll my eyes "his name is Darwin and well hes really sweet and " i hug a pillow "just everything.." i whispered and blushed smiling. "im gonna hook you up with him you have his phone number right?" she asked and snatched my phone seeing Darwin <3 in my contacts. She then started texting him 

R: hey this is Ryan's cousin and i was wondering if you liked Ryan more than a friend cos he's totally crushing on you.

"hey!!! give me my phone back!!!" i yelled at her trying to get it back but i was tiny compared to her. "well to bad because i already sent it oh look he's calling!"

I squeal and ran to a corner my ears lowering "im not here" i whispered. She answered and he asked if he could talk to me "ooohhh Ryyyaaaannn~ he wants to tallkk to youuuu~ " i blushed and whimpered taking the phone from her "h-hello" i asked putting him on speaker. "hey uh Ryan so you have a crush on me?" he asked. I just stayed quiet doing an "mm" sound my body shaking scared to get rejected or anything like that so i just hung up. He then called again and i looked down at it taking a deep breath and answering "w-what..." i whispered "please answer me so do you?" he asked. "maybe.." i whispered "common Ryan yes or no" he asked. i sigh "fine..yes i do.." i muttered. "i do too" he said "but lets just keep it a secret between you me and your cousin dont tell anyone at school" he whispered. I blinked my ears twitching "um okay.." i said softly and  smiled a little as we kept talking the rest of the night. It was soon getting late as i turned into a small navy blue kitten sprinting home happily...