Chapter 28

Once he was in front of me i already felt my tears starting to form up in my eyes my ears lowered. he looked down at me "baby whats wrong?" he asked me holding my cheek causing me to get even more worked up. Tears rolled down my cheek as i held his hand that was on my cheek "i-im so s-sorry i love y-you so much but i just can't risk getting you involved with my personal problems..i-" i was cut off by him holding my shoulders tightly "ryan whats going on tell me everything why did you get your phone taken away and just tell me everything" he said as we went somewhere more private. I ended up telling him this whole situation and what happened yesterday after school,also told him my whole life story. He sighed softly and hugged me "look no hard feeling if you believe this is for the best i understand,we'll still have the memories and if we both end up moving on it'll be fine,maybe we'll talk or get close again in the future but just don't be to sad. i love you ryan never forget that okay?" he said kissing my head wiping my tears away. I sniffled and wiped my tears nodding "okay" i whispered and we soon went our separate ways. 

     It was finally lunch and i ended up telling yari and melissa everything i held back from telling my cousin because i was still mad at her and i was planning on staying with melissa this week. I sighed as we just hung out and talked we told alissa to go somewhere else today and we made up an excuse. I was depressed the whole day. 

    Soon i was walking with melissa to her house she mentioned to me that her mom has changed and that she has a step brother. I nod and we walked inside. I get greeted by her step brother as i waved still depressed. Melissa told him i wasn't in a very good mood and we walked upstairs to her room. I sat down on the floor my ears lowered "melissa do you have some icecream?" i asked looking up at her. She rolled her eyes "stop being so depressed everything will be fine just gotta be patient." she said sitting in front of me "how? he's the second best part of my whole pathetic life, you and yari are the first" i said and sighed hugging my knees ". She wraps an arm around me and pats my back "well just think about it at least you haven't lost us" she said with a smile. "i don't know that maybe my dads going after you and yari then i'll lose everyone!" i said freaking out. Melissa sighed "look can you stop being so negative okay! im just trying my best to make you feel better but i guess im no good at that either! stop being so negative right now! " she snapped at me causing my ears to twitch and my expression to sadden "now i dragged everyone into my problems..maybe i should just leave everyone would be happier!" i said looking at her causing her to put a hand on her face "oh my god" she muttered. My ears twitched and lowered "thats it im done" i said and ran out of her house running out into a far away ally. I sat down behind the dumpster and hugged my knees crying softly...