Chapter 19

School ended it was the usual boring like always. Fell asleep half my classes. I didn't go home since I knew my dad would be home and I can't see him again after what happened saturday. So I decided to go to my cousin's house. I decided to call her she picked up pretty quick "hey Alissa can I stay with you for a while, me and Dad got into a pretty serious fight " I said since she doesn't really know what happens between him and me. She said sure. I hung up and walked to her house and took like three busses. I go up to her doorstep and knocked. She opened door and looked at me "ewww" she said. I roll my eyes "whatever I got some good chisme " I said and dragged me inside "tell me everything " we sat down downstairs in her couch and we started playing some video games while I explained to her about josh. "Oohh ryaaannn you got yourself a baby daddy,and if he don't treat you well I got chu I'll get rid of him real quick I know some people" then she did the thing where you slide your head with your finger signal. I laughed and rolled my eyes "whatever lame ass" I said "thot " she said back "go fuck yourself" I replied "man hoe" she said "okay shutup I'ma steal your food now" right when I said that my phone beeped and she snatched it from me "oooohhh guess who texted you" I try to get it from her but again I'm tiny compared to her "you gotta stop stealing my phone!" I yelled at her. She looked at the text message "he asked if you wanna meet him at the park" she said "oh text him I'll be there and what time?". She nods and texts him that " he said right now" she said. "Okay just gimme my phone back " she hands me my phone and I head to the door "make sure to take a video when you guys fuck!"  She yelled before I left thank God no one was home. I walked to the park and I looked at my phone seeing she changed my home screen to her face. I sigh and decided to just keep it like that because she looked retarded as hell. I then saw him sitting at the bench. I blushed and ran to him giggling "josh!" I yelled and tackled to the ground sitting on his waist. He grunted and looked up at me "well hello to you too cutie " he said with a laugh. I giggled my tail swaying "so why'd you wanna meet me here?" I asked getting off him just to be pulled back down by him now he had his arms around my waist making me blush like crazy " just to see you silly and to tell you something but later" he said and finally let go of me. We got up and I nodded "k well since we're in the park inside go on the slide" I said running to the slide and getting to the top. I looked down seeing him waiting at the end. I giggled and sat down sliding down,when I reached the end I sat at the edge of the slide. He laughed and spread my legs moving closer to me. He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes smiling . I was blushing like crazy at this point and he smiled leaning closer to me "Ryan your hella fucking adorable,and I don't wanna see another guy taking you all to himself so I'm asking you will you be mine...? ". I look up at him my ears perking up I then jumped into his arms and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck my legs around his waist. He held me and kissed back. We soon pulled away and he smiled "I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled. I blush and nodded nuzzling my face on his neck. He smiled and sat back in the bench with me on his lap as we sat there talking and sharing a couple kisses here and there....