Chapter 37

Me and melissa fell asleep after a day of literally almost pissing our pant's from laughing so much.  It was Saturday and i received a text. I looked down at my phone and blinked, David finally answered. The answer he picked ticked me off a little since the only thing he told me was sorry i was busy. Did he even read the message. I decided to just leave it, he'll find out eventually. Besides we aren't even in the same school soooo who know's maybe I was just in the side while he had another guy or girl but i didn't think much of it because it was over. To think he was so sweet and next thing you know he ignores me completely. I sighed and laid down on the couch. Melissa crawled over to me and sat on the floor looking up poking my side causing me to squeak. I look at her "hey.." i muttered. She just smiled innocently "sooo i see you got a text was it from David? What did he say?" she asked. I shook my head "oh nothing just told me he was busy,it was like he didn't even see the message! so i just left it,he can find out on his own" i muttered and sat up looking down at her. She sighed and smiled "well common let eat" she said and stood up walking to the kitchen. I fallowed her and we ate. Melissa then told me she needed to go to the treehouse to see reece and i nodded. I walked upstairs and changed into a white tank top with a black cross on it,some black ripped jeans and my black converse. I walked outside and went to nearby park which was an elementary school park. I walked in and sat down in the field. I sway my tail and lowered my ears as i played with the black little rocks in the ground. My ears wiggled as i look to my side. It was rick. I blinked wondering what he was doing here "oh hey rick" i smiled. He smiled back and looked down "hey ryan watcha doing out here alone?" he asked. "well my best friends out with her boyfriend and my other one she's probably busy like always so im on my own" i shrugged. "what about family?" He asked.   My ears instantly lowered and i put my hand on my collar that my dad gave me since i still had it on "they wen't on a date" i lied and looked up at him with a fake smile. He nods and pulled me close. I blushed as my ears twitched. i look up at him and tilt my head. He looked down at me and kissed my cheek causing me to flinch. I felt my face heat up more "sorry..i had to.." he whispered. I cuddled up to him and smiled my tail swaying. It's been so long since i was cuddled like this or just being in someone's arms.  I felt so comfortable as i nuzzled my face on his chest letting out a small purr dozing off. 

     I woke up as i yawned and stretched. i slowly sat up and realized i was in bed,but it wasn't my bed or melissas. I then notice an arm around my waist. I look to my side and it was rick. I must have fallen asleep. I looked down seeing my clothes were still on that's good. I looked down at rick. He was also sleeping but i saw he was starting to wake up. I looked away and inspected his room. It's was a bit messy but looked normal. I then see two cats on the bed. One was black the other brown and white and a bit of orange. My ears perked up and my tail started to sway as i wiggled out of ricks arm and crawled to them. I started to play with them and giggled "kitty's!". I herd rick groan and i turned to look at he as he was sitting up. He looked at me and blinked yawning "oh hey ryan.." he whispered in a tired raspy voice making me blush lightly "rick you never told me you had kitty's!" i said and smiled. He chuckled and scooted closer to me and the cats "well now you know" he chuckled. I spent the rest of the day with him and the bad part was he reminded me so much  of Josh so i fell for him...and fast..