Chapter 16

I looked inside from the window and i saw my dad on the couch he seemed mad. I looked over at Melissa "So the plan is that you boost me up to get into my room from the window. " I said. She looked at me "um ill try" she said. I nod  and we walked where we could reach the window. She boosted me up and i always leave my window, open so i open it up as quiet as possible and climb inside. I go to my bed and grab my phone from under the pillow. I jump out quickly,landing on my feet. I look down "WOAH josh blew up my phone. All i saw were messages from him saying are you okay,hello,whats going on,Ryan?!. I blush. It was sweet that he was worrying for me even though we barley know each other. "Lets get out of here" i said. She nodded and we go to the park. We sat down and i started texting him while Melissa peeked and watched.

R: hey im fine dont worry 

J: what happened you just left out of no where and didn't answer me the rest of the night 

R: sorry my friend came and i was sleeping over her house and forgot my phone in my house,but im safe 

J: thats good well can we see each other today?

R: uuuuh sure what time

J: whenever is a good time

I look over at Melissa "should i?" Melissa nodded quickly "go for it dude" I nod right now,ill wait at Crestveiw park. I texted him. I put my phone away and waited with Melissa. Melissa looked at me "should i stay i might be a third wheel". I shake my head "no its like we're dating or anything". Melissa looked at her phone "oh Yari texted me sorry got to go have fun on your daattee" she teased and ran away before i can yell at her. I roll my eyes and was left there. I wait for him as i played a game on my phone. Soon a shadow wen't over me and my ears lowered and i looked up soon calming down when i saw it was josh "you scared me" i said. He chuckled as i stood up. He looked down at me "god your tiny" He said as he picked me up making me squeal "and so light too Cutie" Josh said as he puts me on his lap and i start blushing LIKE CRAZZY! He looked down at me and took notice of that. He turned me around so i was facing him and he said "why you so cute?" as he raised his arm up and put his finger on my nose saying "boop" causing me to flinch a little my ears wiggling. My tail started to sway as i looked up at him his face getting an inch away from mine but nothing happens 'isn't this where the kiss happens?' I thought to myself. He let out a chuckle and got me off his lap and set me next to him. Disappointment rushed through me as i huffed "your such a tease" i muttered looking away. He laughs and poked my cheeks "awe common Mr.grumpy pants lets go eat something food on me" he said. I jump up and squeal "FOOD!" i yelled like a little kid going to Disney land. He chuckled "god your fucking adorable" he said and stood up looking down at me "but only if you let me carry you over there" i nodded and raised my arms up him picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "nice view " he teased. I blushed "perv!" i said kicking my legs a little my tail wrapping around my thigh so it wasn't in his way. He chuckled and walked to the restaurant my ears wiggling...