Chapter 41

It's been a few weeks since me and Rick have been dating and it's been great. I was in his house snuggled up to him. My tail swayed slowly as i smiled looking at him. He chuckled and kisses me. After a few minutes i felt his hand moving in my shirt making me blush darkly. I pulled away and looked at him "mmmn..." i whimpered my ears lowering. "sorry Ryan i just can't help it i really wanna see you.." he whispered. I looked away as he stares at me with a begging stare. After a few minutes i nodded "Fine..but only a peak!" I whispered. He nodded and kissed my cheek "thank you baby" he said softly. I nodded and slowly took my shirt off my tail wrapping around my waist. I heaven'y felt so embarrassed ever since i still lived with my dad. I didn't make eye contact since i still had some old marks on my body from when my dad abused me. He looked at them and gently touched them causing me to flinch "who did that to you?" he asked. "no o-one im just clumsy..." i muttered trying to cover up about my dad. He nodded but i can tell he knew. My ears lowered as i hesitated but took off my jeans as slow as possible. I whimpered not wanting to take off anymore. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist "common kitten" he said softly gently kissing me. I took a deep breath and took them off. I saw him staring my ears lowering "don't s-stare like that.." i whimpered then quickly put my clothes back on. He smiled and kissed me "see wasn't that hard " he said softly. I nodded feeling a bit uneasy but i knew i'd get over it. I soon left his house and went to Melissa. I went in and went upstairs seeing her there. We chatted for a while until i soon dozed off. 

I was standing in front of someone but they were blurry. I heard myself speak my surrounding seemed to be filled with flower pedals  "Im in love with you. You herd me? " I hear myself laugh "Im in love with you! and i know that love is just a shout into the void. and that oblivion is inevitable. and that we're all doomed. and that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust. and I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have. and i am in love with you. Sorry..I Love you...."