Chapter 27

It was my first day of therapy and i was staying in my cousins house again. I walked inside and looked around sitting down on a chair. I looked at the therapist as she started introducing herself and explaining why she's here almost literally telling me her life story i pretend to listen but really im thinking of what to say to josh. I really dont want to leave him but i also don't want to put him in any danger or drag him into my problems i just want him to be happy. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair my ears lowering as i looked at her. She started to ask me questions and do little activities with me. I didn't answer most of them or i just lied. Therapy wasn't really working on me and i think the therapist was about to give up on me after an hour or two. Finally our time was over and i got up leaving. I sighed and walked back to my cousins house. My dad had taken my phone with him so this was just great. I had to find a job so i can save up for a new one. I texted josh in my cousins phone so he knows i wont be able to text him. Well tomorrow ill talk to him during school about everything that happened. I was pretty upset that Alissa found out because she doesn't really care and sometimes even jokes about it but it isn't funny. I sighed and walked into the house sitting down on the couch. Alissa walked up to me "how was therapy?" she asked. I looked at her my ears lowering "not great..she was annoying and i didn't tell her shit" i said. "why dont you want to tell them about him your just making matters worse retard" i said. I rolled my eyes looking at her "first of all stop telling me what i should or should not do because you know nothing about my personal life and if i tell you your either going to say thats nice or cool or something stupid like that so just shutup " i said wand stormed off into a random room.  no one was home so it didnt matter. I sat on the bed and hugged my knees sighing. I started to doze off until i fell  asleep curling up tightly my tail tapping on the mattress.

   I soon woke up and looked around. I slowly sit up and yawned stretching. I walked out and started making my way to my bag filled with my clothes. I put on some ripped black jeans and my oversize black hoodie. I put my boots on and sighed as i walked out. I decided to go to school alone today since i wasn't in the mood. I soon made it to school and went to where me yari and melissa usually meet up. i sat down in front of them as i hugged my knees. They looked at me with sad expressions. They crawl to me an hugged me. I hugged back and lowered my ears "i don't know what to do..i don't want to put josh in danger or add him to all of this chaos" i said softly "i love him so much and i already feel my heart tearing apart if anything happens to him because of me" i whispered tears rolling down my cheeks. They looked at me "if it's for the best i mean maybe it is the best choice...maybe in the future you guys will finally be able to be with each other " melissa said and smiled. I smile looking at her nodded "yeah your right" i said feeling a bit better. I take a deep breath and looked at them "wish me luck guys.." i whispered. I walked over to where me and josh usually meet up in the last few minutes before class begins. I grip onto my hoodie and wrap my tail around my waist 'here we go' i thought to myself as i saw him walking over to me...