Chapter 51

(if you don't wanna be confused in this chapter go read broken kitty by jishwatheshark :3) 

   "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions" I muttered poking my index fingers together looking down. She shook her head "It's fine I get it" She hummed "who was the guy sitting next to you in lunch? you know he's the perv of the school right?" She asked. I tilt my head and glanced up "well...he was really nice to me. Oh! Melissa i really gotta tell you something!" She tilts her head looking at me. I looked at her just staring at her. She glared at me "what is it?!" I giggled and grabbed her wrist pulling her somewhere private. She squeals getting surprised from me pulling her "ryan?! what the hell?!" She yells. I shushed her "calm down..but once i tell you please don't yell or be mad at me..." I whispered. She nods and crosses her arms "what is it?" She asked. I took a deep breath talking quickly "meandjoshgottocarriedawayandikindalethimtakemyvirgintymydaddoesn'tcountbutmelettinghimvirgintyyouknow?" I said quickly. "woah woah woah slow down ryan! now tell me but slowerrrrr" She said. My ears lowered "I lost my virginity to josh..." I said softly. Melissas eyes widened "your real real virginity?" she asked. I nodded fiddling with my sleeves "but that isn't the worst part.." I whispered. "oh no..." She said softly. 

"He's been avoiding me ever since...he still talks to me but takes really long to answer..plus..we barley hang out anymore and in calls he hangs up out of no where and makes up a silly excuse..I don't know for sure but I think he never broke up with his girlfriend.."