Chapter 30

I made it back standing in front of her house. I knock on the door my ears lowering soon i see her step brother open it "oh hey ryan melissa ran out trying to look for you she hasn't come back" he said with a worried expression. My ears perked up as i look around "alright um ill try looking for her" i said softly and looked in her tree house and she wasn't there. I ran towards my house and i walked inside. It was empty and quiet it felt horrible to be in here. I walked around and walked into my room seeing melissa looking through some old photos "melissa there you are" i said and sat next to her. Her ears perked up as she gasps looking at me "oh sorry..i was hoping you were in here and well i found these..um you were really cute and tiny when you were little " she said with a smile. I smiled and giggled "i guess,im still cute and tiny" i said in a playful manner. We both laughed and i hugged her "sorry i was so sensitive and p[paranoid i know you were trying to make me feel better" i whispered. She hugged back her ears lowering "im sorry i snapped at you i should't have since you just went through so much" she whispered. We smiled and made up as we got up. She walked out and i looked down at my old photos. I take the one of me mom dad my big brother and sister all in one photo. I smiled and put it in my pocket fallowing after melissa..

(really short chapter but whatever)