Connor Confesses

Since the day we collected Sarah from the airport she has come over five times to our house with Jenn. I always made sure that if we were doing something fun or in teams that Connor and Sarah would always be together, they began to talk and Han put more. I thought everything was fine, but I was wrong.

Last night Connor had asked me to be in his main channel video, I agreed since I had nothing else to do so he told me to meet him in his room the next morning. It is now 10am and I decide to see if Connor was awake. I quickly dressed into my jeans and band tee and made my way to Connors room. I knocked on his bedroom door twice before entering the dark room.

The lights were off and the curtains were drawn. I switched on the light and examined the room. On Connors bed there was his suitcase which had clothes thrown in it and around it. It looked like he was rushing off somewhere but suddenly stopped. I walked to his bed and sat down on the edge looking around, his comforter was pushed to one side of the bed and two of his pillows were on the floor. I picked up the small container that was on his dresser and examined it and the pills inside.

Suddenly Connor appeared at the door making me gasp in fright while he looked confused and shocked, "Connor whats this?" I question showing him the container in my hand, "I- It's..." He mumbled not knowing what to say, "Are you taking antidepressants?!" I ask in shock and confusion, "I-I can explain." Connor stuttered as he stood there still at the door. "I hope so because you have a lot of explaining to do!" I reply as I stand up.

"Why are you taking these?" I ask tears brimming my eyes, Why?!" I yell louder, he tries to walk closer to me to calm me down but I just simply walk back, "Rachel?" Ricky's tired voice yells confused from another room, I hear his door open and then suddenly he is at Connor's door looking at me and Connor confused as to what's going on, "What's going on here?" He questioned as his head turned to me, then Connor and back to me.

I give Connor a sad state before throwing the antidepressants to Ricky so he could have a look. His eyes widened as he looks at the container with those white pills inside, "Who's are these?" He questioned looking repeatedly between the two of us, "Mine." Connor admits sighing sadly, "They're mine." He repeats as tears brim in his eyes. "Do you want to explain?" Ricky asks and Connor slowly nods not lifting his head up to meet either of our eyes, "Can I tell you when everyone's awake, I don't want to repeat myself." He begs.

Me and Ricky agree and leave the room so Connor can think for a while, Ricky brought the container into his room so it was away from Connor for now and we both began waking everyone up. "Will I call Jenn and all that over?" I question realising everyone else who would probably want to know about Connor. Ricky nods, I walk back to my room so I don't hear the complaints of the tired boy when Ricky wakes them and explains.

After dialling Jenn, Andrea, Meghan and Tyler's number I left to go downstairs since I knew Jenn and Tyler and Andrea would call the rest of the group and explain. All the boys were on the couch except for Connor, he was probably still in his room. I sat down beside Jc at the end of the couch and we waited, and waited until finally the doorbell rang. Ricky answered it and came back with Jenn, Andrea and Sarah who wore worried expressions on their face. Next came Joey, Meghan and David, Meghan immediately came to me asking what's wrong, "We'll all see soon." Is all I could tell her.

Soon people like Tyler, Troye, Jack (thatsojack), Andrew, Anthony and Hannah (Hart) came while others like Mamrie couldn't come at such short notice.

"I think this is everyone." Ricky said after coming back with Hannah, he leaned against the wall before sighing, "I better go get him." He mumbled sadly before leaving to go upstairs and get Connor. There was an awkward silence between everyone in the room, you could tell everyone was worried about Connor, especially since they didn't know anything except that something was wrong.

Ricky soon came back with Connor, you could tell he was crying by the way his eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were tear stained. I got up and grabbed two extra chairs for Ricky and Connor from the kitchen and then sat back down beside Jc. Connor took a shaky sigh before speaking, "I'm guessing you guys don't know what's going on." he croaked looking down at his clasped hands. "Well, Troye knows, but I'll tell you why in a while." He says everyone looks over at Troye who had a guilty look on his face.

When Troyes sees me looking at him I smile showing him I understand, Connor trusted Troye when he told him, he probably trusted him not to tell anyone and that's what Troye did. Ricky shifts in his seat and takes something out of his back pocket. the antidepressants....

"Rachel found these in Connor's room this morning." Ricky explained as people gasped and looked at Connor and Ricky in confusion and shock except for me and Troye. "So yeah guys I've been taking antidepressants for a while... a couple of months actually." Connor admits finally looking up meeting his friends faces, "Troye found out when me him and Tyler went to Britain and stayed at Zoey's. I literally begged for him not to tell anyone and he kept that promise." He said faintly smiling at Troye.

He then told us about how he became depressed, how he wasn't as happy as he was when filming videos. He said that his family and friends got him through some of it, but saying that leaded him to saying, "I really don't want to tell you guys this, but, I was thinking of leaving o2l for a while, and I think it's time I made a choice..."

A/N

Don't you just loooove cliff hangers? Me neither but hopefully this will keep you at the edge of your seats for a while until next chapter :p

Please vote and comment down below any suggestions or ideas for this story and your thoughts on it so far and how I can improve it.

We hit over 1k votes on this story and I'm soooo happy that is a massive achievement for me do thanks to everyone who is reading and voting the chapters up xx

Rachel out.